Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Another plus for the dual is its size as well. Its the same size as the viark sat 4k. My Vu+ solo 4k is massive in comparison.

HI,

I have a Gtmedia v8 UHD working on 28.2E and hoping to try hitting other satellites, I have put a channel list for 19.e and 13e ( they show channels in green )

Looking on dish pointer for 19.2E results as below

Dish Setup Data = Elevation: 25.0° Azimuth (true): 155.4° Azimuth (magn.): 155.4° LNB Skew [?]: -6.5°

On dish pointer for Multi set up Satellite: 28.2E, 19.2E(c), 13E results as below.

Dish Setup Data = Elevation: 25.0° Azimuth (true): 155.4° Azimuth (magn.): 155.4° Dish Skew [?]: 76.7°

I understand for if using a multi set up, the lnb for 19.2E will be centre, is there a reason why it’s dish skew and not lnb skew when setting up Multi lnb’s for one dish.

thanks

19.2 does not have to be centre. It is just what was applicable to the person asking the question and what equipment they had and what they want to achieve. You can have a dish focussed on 28.2 and an extra LNB for 19.2. It is a strong enough satellite. If you want 13,19.2 and 28.2, then it makes sense to have 19.2 as the central one. As is the case for yourself. If someone else wanted 16e, they may get better results focussing on 16e but would need the narrower/bullet LNBs.
EDIT: The narrower LNBS allow you to move them closer. There may not be enough space on the normal 40mm collar ones when trying to get 13, 16 and 19.

You can't skew the dish, the mount stays plumb. You move the dish left/right and tilt up/down to get maximum signal on your focussed satellite. Then tweak the other LNBs for the other satellites.

Last edited:
Thank you Abu Baniaz for your reply.

The reason for 28.2e, 19.2e and 13e was I just picked them from dish pointer's multi satellite menu.

I have only ever set up dishes using sky dish and sky box before.

I am going to have a go at other satellites.
I thought is was a bit odd dish skew .

I thank you again for putting me right and all the other useful information I am able to take from your post

I am in the North East , at the moment I have a sky dish set up I have 28.2e working on my gtmedia v8 uhd.

I have a Ross 60mm dish on a tripod that I have been pointing at 19.2e I have signal and pictures showing on a satellite finder. ( just to practicing finding satellites )

Then hopefully when I learn some more I hope to try setting up a multi lnb system.

I am in the North East , at the moment I have a sky dish set up I have 28.2e working on my gtmedia v8 uhd.

I have a Ross 60mm dish on a tripod that I have been pointing at 19.2e I have signal and pictures showing on a satellite finder. ( just to practicing finding satellites )

Then hopefully when I learn some more I hope to try setting up a multi lnb system.
Do yourself a favour get yourself a 90 cm or 1 meter dish for those 3 on one dish or use another dish for 13 east and then use a diseqc switch for auto switching between the 3 sats/dishes.

Sorry forgot to which satellites 19.2e, 13e and mybe 16e
As mentioned your going to need bullet type narrow feeds LNB's with a 1 meter dish for reception not effected by rain on 16 east. You might get away with a 90cm focused at 16e and the other 2 offset.

You would be better off installing a motorised dish tbh.

Thank you Ferret, I will look into that may be able to put motorised dish on my side wall.

Thanks again to all for your information and help it's all good learning
hello bob im in the north east as well,like Ferret said just go motorised ive got two motorised systems one 110cm triax and one a 88cm triax its a no brainer really.

I can get all the sats no problem on the 88cm dish even 16east is very strong,this satellite is a must if you want the football.

Back