Vine Challenge: Breed a Creepy Mutation

j4v3d

VIP Member
Unleash your inner mutant and bring to life a disturbing mutation for this week's Vine Challenge.

A mutation occurs when a base subject is altered or transformed into something else. For your Vine video, this mutation could be brought on by any situation you can come up with — and the result can be as freaky as you'd like.

Whether you develop your own mutant or feature culturally iconic creatures such as the X-Men, use Vine's stop-motion and six-second timing to capture the perfect mutation. Be sure to use the hashtag #MutantVIne. We will revine our favorite entries and feature them in a follow-up post. Submit your entry by Sept. 3 at 6 p.m. EDT.

Advice From Jackie

"For this week's vine challenge we're going to get a bit creepy. My vines are heavily influenced by my love for anything vintage, B-rate horror movies, the work of David Lynch and modern art. When I'm not vining, I'm "Nurse Jackie" (No...not that one) with a background in Psychology and a minor in Art. If you look closely, you'll notice that nursing 'bleeds' over into my work quite often."

Code:
http://mashable.com/2013/08/30/mutant-vine-challenge/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back