Virgin line

Hello guys managed to stumble through setting up my zgemma through sky, now my grampa wants one with only a virgin line coming in, my question is could I use a Virginia cable splityer before it reaches the th box and have one cable coming into the TiVo and another going into the zgemma would this work?

Thanks

Now I have sky and everything set up on my box if I wd to use a virgin cable with a virgin line provider could I show him as an example while keeping the sky channel numbers, menu setup, channel numbers and everything?

yes mate if you configure tunner B to cable. you will need your net id for your area (google). Then abm providers enable sky which you have already done then it will say cable no (change to yes) again net id then scan. if you press epg it gives you two boquets sky then virgin (I have virgin sky as I use virgin more) you will need a line to clear the virgin channels to show him channels ceared also your sky channels stay sky numberd and your virgin virgin numberd (I have h2h)

What do u mean u will need a line to clear the virgin channels? And where do u use your net Id? And would it show sky and virgin on the epg or cud I leave it as just sky epg for time being but only plug the virgin cable in if that makes sense?

Your not going to get the virgin channels working without a line (gift,sub). Your net id goes in setup, Service searching,tunner configuration, enable tunner b, will ask for net id then also abm will ask for it. Also i no what you mean yes when you set it all up you can just disable tunnerB and enable it when required.

You didnt say what box you had and you wrote in the h2 section so presumed you had h2 erm on my h2h tunner A sky tunner B cable/ terrestrial cable go in rf in and you need to buy a m to f adaptor if you search the forum there is step by step guide how to set up your box mate

Ye sorry 100% my fault if it will go in tuner a it's fine as I wot be using both in conjunction with eChother at the moment this is just to demonstrate to my grampa

I got mine in my local alarm shop 60 odd pence am impatient and dont like waiting if you have a screwfix by your house they sell them aswell.

Chabs has a virgin media skin better than the red hd available in plugins in my opinion but each to there own sarch bar top right search chabs

Back