Vix Apollo 078 12/11/2014 Cloud ibox 2+ safe mgcam

sucmnsee

TK Veteran
NEW Vix Apollo 078 12/11/2014 Cloud ibox 2+ safe mgcam

Backup of modded Vix Apollo 078 12/11/2014 Cloud ibox 2+ safe.
setup from raw ibox vix 078 with new usb so no legacy files. Clean image.
Works on box's with 05/08/2014 Bootloader flashed to them (most new boxs these days)
Bootloader available here in downloads.
Set for nlines in mgcamd. But cccam easily added.

(Just change provider in service searching/ autoboquetmaker to your local and add ur line ;-)
auto bouqets setup
cross epg setup to hdd
service scanning set to SD
256mb swapfile setup
Added SkySkin and Blue HD skin to vix dark skin
Includes mgcamd, BackupSuite, mediaportal, ondemand, tsmedia, tspanel, dreamexplorer, OpenWebif, Picture player, Media scanner, RuYa IPTV, XBMCAddons.
TSMedia as best as i can get movies for now but all hit and miss as usual :)

let me know how many if any get boot stuck error with this image and ur tvs. Thanks

IF THE BOX STICKS ON BOOT AFTER FLASHING YOU NEED TO ROLL BACK TO OLD 29/5/14 BOOTLOADER AND USE THE VIX 022 IMAGE. BOTH ARE AVAILABLE IN THE DOWNLOADS SECTION.

Read More at : Vix Apollo 078 12/11/2014 Cloud ibox 2+ safe mgcam - Downloads - TechKings

Last edited:
You manage to find a server for the Ruya Sucmnsee?

Iv still got a few tests to try but all looking around the same price depends how much you want to watch all the football you can imagine in HD haha.

Thanks agin for this once its setup with my region going to save me alot of time haha

Sucmnsee you legend! Looking forward to trying this image. Been using your 041 image and have to say that was a massive improvement to the 029 image i inherited with my box.

Appreciate the time and effort you've put into this and for making it available to everyone.

No rayu server dude. Just added plugin. Same as xbmc there but not setup.
also no proxy in tsmedia but culled a lot of dead movie apps.

Welcome king ;)

Last edited:
I should probably say guys, I think the best overall image (for me) was the 022 image I did with dumbguys tsmedia files.
No one has boot issue with it and other than working feeds (not needed imho) I dont see differences.
Its what I put on all my boxs.
but the main home one I keep up to date just to post for people who want newest.
Just my 2cents :)

I found there to be not much difference in the 22, 41 or this one. My VU solo 2 clone is running 15 and that is perfect still with all the plugins (including working XMBC) I just patched the feeds with a new file over FTP.

I manage to get all the plugins working on the solo 2 sucmnsee. The speed different from the cloud to the solo 2 is silly :grin:

I just dont have time to go into all of it. I run a large wine shop/ off sales so im buggered for next two months.
Then a baby at start of January so between now and feb/march I'll be a rarer sight on here unfortunately. Enjoy 'tinkering' :) lol

Hi and thanks for posting this, do you know if it works on the iBox3's? Mine has a cable tuner. I would like to try this on a 3 as its very good on the 2 but bricking it in case i brick it lol.

Hi and thanks for posting this, do you know if it works on the iBox3's? Mine has a cable tuner. I would like to try this on a 3 as its very good on the 2 but bricking it in case i brick it lol.

Sorry dont think so. Image wont wreck box but be sure to make backup gor urself in case. Then ud have to go through and change tuner b setting again. But really dont know dude.

You could try make a settings backup of the 2+ using tspanel.
then flash ur 3 with raw 078 from cloud-iboxdotnet.
then use tspanel to load settings and see?

Hi guys, I've recently purchased a cloud ibox 2 and have noticed that ruya iptv is one of the plugins that is installed the problem is I can't view anything as its asking for credentials ie username and password, can anyone assist me on activating this plugin as the YouTube videos look really good.

i want to add this, but i cant get it too boot via usb

my kernel is 3.12.1 when i go to info
and currently have vix apollo 0.41

Back