Vix Apollo 078 12/11/2014 Cloud ibox 2+ safe mgcam

This one any good sucs mate or what would you recommend ? I'm still using ur 041 version or which ever one it was lol .Oh and congrats on the new baby on he/she way :) !!!

I still think the 29/5/14 bootloader and the updated vix 022 both in downloads is best imho.
and cheers dude :-)

I still think the 29/5/14 bootloader and the updated vix 022 both in downloads is best imho.
and cheers dude :-)

this image has worked fantastic for me as I have a ruya server login.
Any chance you could help with biss keys install on cccam

I cannot find a constant.cw file to edit and I believe insert in usr/keys
I can get the biss info for the channels I want to access.

---------- Post Merged at 09:00 PM ----------

ruya is really good but costly goole uluimatesweb or satvps or premserver

I needed to update my box as a couple of things stopped working i.e download plugins so i installed this, altered the dimensions on the epg, everything running fine, only when i turn off my box, it wont load, it just hangs on the VIX screen, I have to reflash the box everytime, any ideas when this is doing this? many thanks

Have u a usb initialised wih mount, epg, timeshift, swapfile set up?
if not box memory could be full.
if u have usb in turn off. Remove. Boot. Insert usb. Reboot

I needed to update my box as a couple of things stopped working i.e download plugins so i installed this, altered the dimensions on the epg, everything running fine, only when i turn off my box, it wont load, it just hangs on the VIX screen, I have to reflash the box everytime, any ideas when this is doing this? many thanks

If it sticks on VIX screen (picture of waterfall) then just type a ch no, such as 101. If channel comes on, press down button and then men and pick option 'choose as start up service' (or words to that effect). This will hopefully start your box on BBC1 each time it boots

If it sticks on VIX screen (picture of waterfall) then just type a ch no, such as 101. If channel comes on, press down button and then men and pick option 'choose as start up service' (or words to that effect). This will hopefully start your box on BBC1 each time it boots

Thats worked brilliant, Thank you, Much Appreciated

---------- Post Merged at 12:57 PM ----------

Have u a usb initialised wih mount, epg, timeshift, swapfile set up?
if not box memory could be full.
if u have usb in turn off. Remove. Boot. Insert usb. Reboot

Hi, Thank you for your reply, Managed sort it now from the above post

Back