Vm help

whofan101

Hi I currently have vm broadband and tv package.
I do not like the TiVo box and want to get a zgemma h.2h to use instead,is this possible,can I just swap the boxes over until my tv contract runs out then I'll buy a line also is the h.2h the right box for vm ?
thanks

There's plenty of options for cable receivers.
Take a look at the Eddison range, great receivers for the money with a 2 year warranty.

The H2H is the right one yes. It's actually a combo receiver sat and cable (just use the cable connection)

I would buy this over the previous models as it's got the faster processor in it. Theres not a lot of choice when it comes to a single cable tuner within the zgemma range

Ok thanks so is it just a matter of plugging in the two be tuner cables and an Ethernet cable
Single cable into receiver
Ethernet cable
Plus a sub for a cable line
You with need your Net ID for setting up the channels. I would use ABM and not the full scan function (others will tell you different)

Regardless of if you have a contact for virgin tv or not if you want to use the zgemma you will need to buy a cable gift/line to be able to receive paid channels on the zgemma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are a twin tuner box, one sat the other cable.
I've been using mine for 6 months now with cable only.
The box has a record function if you add an external HDD to record to, only problem is you can't record and watch a different channel.
I've just added a sat line to over come this problem and box is running fine with dsayers image on.
Down graded to the basic sky package when i first got the box, now dumped sky all together.
Not as smooth as sky box but saving a small fortune

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

These are a twin tuner box, one sat the other cable.
I've been using mine for 6 months now with cable only.
The box has a record function if you add an external HDD to record to, only problem is you can't record and watch a different channel.
I've just added a sat line to over come this problem and box is running fine with dsayers image on.
Down graded to the basic sky package when i first got the box, now dumped sky all together.
Not as smooth as sky box but saving a small fortune

Did u get the basic sky package just to get the dish n cables set up?

No i've had sky for years, just sick of the monthly fee.
Thats one way of getting the free dish etc, just take the basic package at £20 per month then cancel after the 12 months.
Or just get one installed, not sure how much, get a price and see whats the best option for your self.

Back