vu duo+2 stream to android tv box

Hi,
I am a newbe and just bought this Duo box and must say I am very happy with it so far. I just want to stream it to my upstairs android tv box running kodi, I have tried dream player from the android market and Enigma Vu+/ Enigma 2 client in kodi but both do not connect, I have inputted the Ip and web port correct I believe, username root but is their something I have to do on the Vu box? Do I have to mount network drive?
I am running Black hole 3.0.1 .F

Many Thanks for any help with this.

Kev

Hi did you get sorted? Assuming you did.

I had a similar problem using the Vu+ add-on on Fire TV, I found that you don't have to enter a password or username you just connect via the IP Address.

Hi, as anyone been successful trying this set up. It would be of great interest if have and could share it:binoculars:

Yeah, I have and mine works fine.

You have to enable live t.v > select/install the VU player > go to configure on the VU player and punch your VU+ box's I.P address. You don't need to enter any username or password information just the I.P address, should be as easy as that to get it working.

Thanks for the reply
but I've managed to stream from my Vu+ duo2 to android box by Downloading the Vu+player hd and I also tried tiMote, both successful .

Great success!

Hopefully you don't get the annoying audio description on some HD channels like I did for some bizarre reason, was driving me mental!

Back