Vu solo 2

Hi, just bought a new solo 2. Tried to configure last night (already have a sky box F5 which was easy to do) but failing to find where to install the utility to setup the ccline. Having a read now and it appears I need to install it manually rather than on the black hole image (2.0.6 C is installed). Is there any step by step guides? also one for setting up a channel list. Any help greatly appreciated.

i am waiting on delivery of my Vu+ solo2 and was wondering whats the best image that resembles Sky UK HD? any help would be much appreciated.

AutoBouquets is what you need it comes as part of the VIX image or if you use a different image you will have to search for it. I know there is something similar to download on the VU+ Community or Blackhole site if you look in the VU+ Plugins section on the website.

cccam cfg-var/etc usually done with a ftp program like filezilla, did you put the enigma2 plugin-cam-cccam 2.2.1_1.0 - r0 mip which is an ipk file?

hey, I have ftp'd my ccam.cfg to the tmp folder on my solo2 but I am struggling with next step. I have not got the enigma2 plugin cam. can you help with instructions to install the enigma2 plugin and then a VIX image

Back