Vu+solo2 atv 7.3 using iptv and blurry picture

What do you want members to do , have you tried pressing menu button then go to setup > reception signal finder or even try manual scan.
not as if you are just started and first reciever you need to try yourself because you do not give enough information on your problems
Signal is not showing anything

Thats only a display screen or boot screen press button under ok button and any listing to choose from.

Funny i heard today on News Sahara dust is on the move again .
Eutelsat 16e with extra lnb on astra19e i use diseq switch

Eutelsat 16e with extra lnb on astra19e i use diseq switch
Try direct cable links to the LNB so there is no switch involved.

If you get signal then its either the switch or the Tuner config for the switch.

Do a screenshot of page after you press the button under OK.

I used to get that if a cam did not work and restarting the cam picture resumed.

Assuming network is all green and connected also.

SNR 0% ??
I would suggest to go into signal finder to check what your not seeing and is your channel list upto date?snr.jpg

Now i have check the wire and change the diseq switch still same problem no signal on eutelsat the main lnb and no signal on the extra lnb on astra 19e :-(

Now i have check the wire and change the diseq switch still same problem no signal on eutelsat the main lnb and no signal on the extra lnb on astra 19e :-(
But both work if you put the cable to the LNB directly no switch involved ?

If you do a satellite scan not a transponder scan does it pull any channels in ?

Can you show us your Tuner setup please a photo will do.

And have you tried using the 16 east cable on tuner B ?

I'm not at home right now. But I'm going to try what you said when I get home. i am using lnb with 2 sockets for cables the strange thing is that it works in the second room but not in the living room i have even tried the same receiver from the room and move it to the living room and everything does not happen. I have also checked the cable and its ends.

If you do a satellite scan not a transponder scan does it pull any channels in ?

Can you show us your Tuner setup please a photo will do.

And have you tried using the 16 east cable on tuner B ?

Update:

If you do a satellite scan not a transponder scan does it pull any channels in ? = No channels

Can you show us your Tuner setup please a photo will do. = Yes pictures

And have you tried using the 16 east cable on tuner B ? Yes without any success.

20240228_221210.jpg20240228_221458.jpg

Is nothing then i can do?
Im struggling to piece together the information you've given.

So your not getting anything on 16 east with the cable directly to the LNB. But the same box works in another room. Does the other room have a different dish or the same dish same lnb just a different run of cable ?

Im struggling to piece together the information you've given.

So your not getting anything on 16 east with the cable directly to the LNB. But the same box works in another room. Does the other room have a different dish or the same dish same lnb just a different run of cable ?
Same dish yes

Back