Vu+ solo2 Tune failed

dougle34

New here so go easy, I was having problems with some most channels where they breakup like bad weather does to them some even saying tune failed Channels H2 some movies and even ITV HD sometime, i did a fresh install of new image and setup channel list and softcam all working but it is acting up. Would this be a box problem or hoping it just the dish and LNB have an engineer coming out on wednesday sdone all normal check cables and disc all seem fine,i have a eight way LMB an never had trouble with it until the passed week or so. I have a Vu+solo2 running openvix engima 2.

if you have another box or know someone with a box to put the line on it and see if its the line service and not your equipment!!

New here so go easy, I was having problems with some most channels where they breakup like bad weather does to them some even saying tune failed Channels H2 some movies and even ITV HD sometime, i did a fresh install of new image and setup channel list and softcam all working but it is acting up. Would this be a box problem or hoping it just the dish and LNB have an engineer coming out on wednesday sdone all normal check cables and disc all seem fine,i have a eight way LMB an never had trouble with it until the passed week or so. I have a Vu+solo2 running openvix engima 2.

Dougie, if your FTA channels have a low SNR it's possible your dish has moved slightly. You should be showing high 90's to 100% on FTA, if way lower its the dish that's out of alignment

Back