Vu+ zero flash

corkdogg

Hi guys box shit it self again for the 5th time how do I flash it couldn't be arsed with no tv over Xmas any help appreciated

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

original boxes use the vix image from wos

Code:
http://www.openvix.co.uk/

follow the flashing guides there for that box

use a kingston,cruzer or integral 8gb usb.

follow bees tut for setting up box and save your line and cfg first to pc.

Last edited:
Got the image mate I tried to flash it can see it's worked but still has the error problem I got have u any idea how I get the sky blue flash for it it's went back to factory basically

when you flash a new image you start from scratch with the wizard did you use settings restore=dont use.

No mate I just flashed and turned bk on wasn't in.the sky hd blue I had was just default

did you use a newer image if so menu-information will tell you if it worked ,if so follow bees thread in setting up enigma2 combo box to the letter then you will be up and ruining in 10-15 mins.

normally when box is flashed and box reboots it start the wizard as when you bought the box from new.

I use my fone for this would I be able to find it that way and isn't the ftp for my line usr keys truing to remember lol

no usr/keys is for using the better nline with mgcamd.
CCcam in duo downloads just added,try it as not used it and send to ETC

I can find the downloads on this piece of shit fone ffs is thier a link u could share

Lol mate I wish I could my password saved to this fone lol can't remember it when I open my line this it starts with an n at start so I've that sorted do I need the mg cfg file with that in usr keys sorry I'm a no obligation at this

Sorry mate I put both them files in u said got nothing this is the file I ftp when It was working

144627e07ea74b16c6f8896dc60ee7f2.jpg
that's the file I've been using when.i first ftp and it workd

Back