Wanna try cable

djkross

So I ain't new to these boxes I've had a openbox v5s and now own a vu solo 2
But was thinking about hd, is cable still hd? Also do you have to have vm? As I'm with another ISP but have the white box (with what looks like a f connector) thing in my house. So will it work? Also I have a sat line will that work with cable?
Cheers for any help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your sat line wont work with cable and most people that have cable have been old customers of vm at same point,you would need a new server off a vm provider and possible a new box

I did have vm some years ago, are cable lines just as cheap as sat lines? Also was looking at the mutant HD500c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's no guarantee your cable is still active best way is to get VM broadband to ensure the line is active, cable lines are more expensive than sat but not massively

We had the VM point our house. As well as our dish feed. I ordered the self install broadband & my h1 on the same day.

The box came long before router. So I thought I'd give the H1 set up a go . Sure as hell the point was still live. I felt cheated that the VM point had been lying there live for well over 2 year, while I was doing manual updates on my F3s.

Hi I was wondering if somebody could help me, I have an active VM broadband line, but the cable feed is in a different room, a long way away from the vu+duo box i want to now connect it to.
How can I connect the feed with the least amount of work and mess
Thanks

Hi I was wondering if somebody could help me, I have an active VM broadband line, but the cable feed is in a different room, a long way away from the vu+duo box i want to now connect it to.
How can I connect the feed with the least amount of work and mess
Thanks

the vu duo is a satellite box, no cable tuner.

duo is an old slow box not worth getting a usb tuner for it,but the solo2 will run with a usb cable tuner with a cable feed.
nobody bothered to read my cable box thread then lol?
if you dont have an active vm line = no cable will work.

Sorry guys it is a vu+duo box. the feed is in the living room and the box is in the basement.
I'm deciding whether to run the cabling feed internally or externally round the back of the house, any way better than the other?

Back