Want to put Plex on Zgemma H2h

Hi folks just looking for a little advice. I have an extensive movie library on my Plex server and was looking into installing Plex on my Zgemma. I tried the ,Portal, green button method, but have since learned that method no longer works.I am using Dsayers 4.1 vix image. Can I manually install the Plex ipk and if so does anyone have a link to it.
Many Thanks

Last edited:
Look for the dreamplex plugin mate in TSpanel or GitHub. Put your details in server section.

Snakefeet has not long done it and shared his library kindly so he could probably help you better

Last edited:
thats nice of snakefeet add server scroll down to connection press right till my plex add your user and pass

Cant get the Dreamplex plugin to install. FTP to box using Filezilla. Asks if I want to install then says "syntax error"

save your line detail then flash with latest vix where plugins work and u got plain image nobodys tweaked

The NowTV box is a good solid plex player, if you have a smart TV then look in your TV app's as many have the plex app in there and you can just view via your TV, works like a dream on my Samsung TV running from my dedicated plex server

The NowTV box is a good solid plex player, if you have a smart TV then look in your TV app's as many have the plex app in there and you can just view via your TV, works like a dream on my Samsung TV running from my dedicated plex server

Ye have been running plex on now tv for a while now and to be fair it is very good. I just wanted everything in one place if possible.

Well the plex player is just that a player, plus if you run the TV app you can turn off your zgemma and save some electric ;) more money then to spend on the important things in life like BEER!!!!!!! lol

Hi all :bye:
Not sure if this helps but when i first tried to install DreamPlex i was having lots of trouble firstly just installing it them when it finally did install it was very hit and miss.

BUT
since i reflashed, it installed straight away and i dont have any trouble with dreamplex any more, its ended up being my go to Plex player.

i have a zgemma h2s with wooshbuild and DreamPlex plugin was from the Download Plugin (green button) section.
Hope everything works out for you, i have a dreamplex ipk if you need it?

Just an update on this guys. I re flashed my box with Bio Heads image and installed Dreamplex in the normal way. Menu ,Plugins Browser etc. it works a treat. Thanks for all your help and suggestions. Much appreciated.

Ive done the same, but I'm having issues with it not refreshing the folders files, IE I've added other films etc and updated plex, works fine on my phone, but on dreamplex it still sees old movies and not the new ones and of course they don't work as they don't exist any more.

any able to help?? :grin:

Turn setting secure connections to prefered

---------- Post Merged at 06:01 PM ----------

In plex server settings

very odd, still showing films that I don't have as I deleted them....and showing no data in files when there is and all plays fine elsewhere!

Back