Wanted : zgemma h2h

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikon1149

Wanted : zgemma h2h or Edison OS combo (both sat and cable tuners)

Want either one of these recceivers, want one with both sat and cable tuners. Thanks

Last edited:
I nearly always buy my electronics second hand if any good second hand ones are available. Always have and found rate of failure to be the same as buying new it's just luck and saves money.

If that works for you, then best of luck, I hope it all works out for you

(y)

For most consumer electronics which are relatively modern still in production I find two thirds of retail price is a common sale price. Can get a h2h delivered for £90 so £60 delivered I feel is sensible for a used item with no warranty.

I can do a used/customer return for £70. Tried and tested and confirmed fully working.

This is a one off deal to help my 'rep' on this forum. It will be sent via RM 2nd recorded and you can pay via PP invoice.

Thanks for the offer but the price is too high. At £70 it's worth paying the extra to have access to the official support from zgemma and the one year warranty. I would stretch to £65 delivered but I won't go higher. 2nd class recorded and papal invoice all no problem if you do decide to go ahead for £65 let me know. Thanks either way mate

I'll throw in 1 year warranty

As for support - the box will arrive on your doorstep ready for you, everything else in terms of support is widely available. I doubt there is anything unique in this support area thats not widely available anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might consider with a one year warranty if you can send it flashed with openvix, I'm sure flashing is simple enough but I am nervous about the whole, not officially supported by vix and flashing having small chance of bricking thing.

Have flashed hardware before on other types of devices and am normally pretty good with tech but it would be a bonus and a deal sweetener if sent with openvix. Thanks for the replies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back