WarHawk Game server is down 21/07/2011?

pizzaman

hi all

just trying to play warhawk (online game only) and i cant get in. its sayin maintenance or updating.

this is what they said before.

anyone know anything different??

cheers

(y)(y)(y)

same here

yeah i just tried to log in to warhawk & got same message.. tho im in Europe to precise and the PSN IS up and running.. just not the WARHAWK GAME servers.. there has been some ******* hacking the servers for the last month giving everyone hell in the OFFICIAL servers THO.. one can only hope that they are patching this problem up.. a certain (*A << thats his name.. its invisible and "donatoo" who i beleive to be the same person from Spain, are at the base of this.. at least thats my opinion..:eyes: hopefully it will be back up soon.. and i think we are that many so they dont gove us the courtesy to tell us whats going on. WHICH I THINK IS DISRESECTFUL of the faithful gamers that plau every day or every chance they get.. wether it be alot or not..

My guess was correct :). I think a MOD should change the title of this thread as it is misleading. PSN is infact running, but just not the WarHawk Game servers. I wonder what the 17 guests viewing this thread must be thinking lol

Last edited:
sorry peeps

i had no intention of misleading anyone

i was trying to log onto psn for this game and i also tried to log in to the ps store. therefore i was led to beleive that there was no psn as the store has nothing to do with the game i could not get into. if that makes any sense.

on another note are there many warhawkers on this site?

let me know what your rank is and how long youve been playing

any hints, tips would be great.

i am mad dog raj of the mad dog gamers clan

cheers

Back