Cable Weak signal on some channels

bobjonson

Has anyone else seen this?

For example I put sky sports 1 and it shows 98% signal, works OK.

But say I goto sky sports 3 and it glitches and signal is 0% to 10% and fluctuations. But never stable picture for more than a few seconds?

Other boxes work ok on these channels such as q5hd and the tivo.

Cheers

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Yes, I have a weak signal and every H1 I have set up at my property does not pick up the same channels at my property, SS 2HD, most of the Movies in HD, comedy central HD are some, I even bought a booster by konig but because cable needs a sweet spot then I had to much signal on others, the H2 did better but ended up buying the Vu Turbo and DVBSKY USB tuners for my solo2's and sold the zgemma's.
Beware of the backlash from other users that you dare find anything wrong with any ibox, erm sorry mean zgemma product, it will be your fault lol.

OK, thanks. I think the box is ok, but if there are tuner issues then its not worth the hassle really.

Looks like I'll be back in the market for a cable/sat dual box then!!

Cheers

Hi, I suppose its not a tuner issue they are just not as sensitive as people with weak signals will find out, I have same problem with all amiko's and cloud Ibox3's, same channels will not clear at my property but someone with a stronger signal seems to have no problem, if you look at the ones that have weak signal they are all at the lower freq's, I bought a USB tuner from a better known manufacturer and have no issues. I have a technomate 3T arriving next week so I'm waiting to see how that tuner behaves on MY weak signal.

issues are been posted on other places dvb/t is giving pixelated picture from box with and without power and perfect when plugging into tv.
hdmi issues with star2 picture only no sound,phono leads work ok??? ongoing issue,yes new leads tried.

issues are been posted on other places dvb/t is giving pixelated picture from box with and without power and perfect when plugging into tv.
hdmi issues with star2 picture only no sound,phono leads work ok??? ongoing issue,yes new leads tried.

Thanks but that's not really relevant to my original post?

Hi

I have a h2 box and have managed to do a channel search and it has come up with over 500 channels

None of the channels work at all as the signal is between 0-29%

Have I done something wrong or is it due to tuner issues?

I do have a splitter 1 in 2 out linked up connecting the cable to the Internet box and one to the zgemma as well

Thanks
Danny

Back