What do you think of Starview Support

Poll on Starview Support - What's your thoughts.

• Very happy and you think SV is good value for money.

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Not happy, would never use again due to poor support and downtime.

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Being a cable customer I would only buy from Kryptview in future.

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Sick of both, going down the Sat route.

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • None of thee above, going to stop moaning and pay for my TV from now on.

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NuTTeR

Thought I would make a thread dedicated to what you think about the way Starview run their business and if you think you are getting what you pay for.

So no arguing or calling names just vote on the options available and post your opinions and give reasons why for choosing the above or if you don't want to post cause your shy then fine, just vote instead.

Last edited:
Are you trying to nick my job as customer service manager
only had it a day !!! lol

Are you trying to nick my job as customer service manager
only had it a day !!!

ROFL

*Sarcasm >

Forgot to congratulate you on the promotion :hurray: really......WELL DONE. lol :whacko:

You forgot to vote and you can't leave the thread until you do! :ball and chain: lol.

Try doing a fair poll when both services are up and running not one working one not for activations .
feel this poll to be done at your advantage
if you say your site is fair then you will redo the poll when star view up and running then its fair
what comes around goes around

opspreynchick i think youve missed the point.This survey doesnt ask about sv service ,which was obviously adequate cos we all signed up, it, it asks about sv support ,another matter entirely. As for the support itself it was and is beyond poor, lying moderators (or gullible and being lied to), the constant promises,(never kept), pathetic excuses (Vermin Attacked us ((really?)), and how about the fact that when it all goes tits up as now, they simply shut their site and infest other sites with their inane excuses ,pathetic promises and amazing ability to blame everything on the customer ,,,so to sum up starview support,,,,shameful ,,hang your heads

Ospreynchick, we ave paid our subscriptions for a full year, the service is not currently working and unreliable, so how can u say this is fair to expect us to pay for something thats not there..... You keep saying it will be resolved but cant say when?????? I ave paid for 12 months therefore i expect full use for 12 months..... Get with the programme if u'll pardon the pun!!!!!

Wats not awesome bout it is mine isint workin..... So everyone to their own, if u pay for somfin u expect to get wat u pay for... If ur box wasn't workin wud u still think they're AWESOME!!! DON'T THINK SO.

Wats not awesome bout it is mine isint workin..... So everyone to their own, if u pay for somfin u expect to get wat u pay for... If ur box wasn't workin wud u still think they're AWESOME!!! DON'T THINK SO. 
all you haters mate me laugh go somewhere else then instead of crying

all

s

WATEVER mate... Roll on the day ur box is disconnected... How wud u feel if ur payin for somfin n not getn wat u pay for..... Get wif the programme!!! Oh yea u ave ur programmes,,, I don't

Well done cactikid, I just think it's a disgrace after renewing my sub n no way of contacting them... Not happy

starview support what support if you call making up dates and when that date comes along you change it to another date and another date and so on i guess the support is fantastic but if you live in the real world were you get told false information and can not get a str8 answer from any member from the team and they keep taking subs from people knowing they have no idea of if or when they will be able to provide the service you have bought and paid for and to cap it off they close the website so people can't complain to them shocking i would give the starview team 1/10 and that's me being polite

I got a reply from starview to n they say it shud b back on on thurs???? They didn't say wat thurs so ill not hold my breathe

Back