What does red dot before my cline mean

2sppandey

Hello

Got cloud ibox 2 plus yesterday and flashed vix 22 on it.

it has cccam 2.1.3

I have been trying to add my lines to it via filezlla and the lines show up when i go in cccam info/servers but there is a big red dot in front of the line. Does it mean that the line is not working from the server itself or I am doing something worng..?? only able to see FTA at preent.

pls help

line is off, red means off and green means on
also if vix, go to softcam manager and make sure

1. top it says cccam is active
  2. at bottom (blue) auto restart is on

line is off, red means off and green means on
also if vix, go to softcam manager and make sure

1. top it says cccam is active
  2. at bottom (blue) auto restart is on

The top does say that the Cccam is active and by the blue button is says disable startup (i guess that means that its enabled at present)
Does that mean the lines are not active..!!

Can I have Ccam and MGcamd running on the box at the same time..?? as I have a n line as well??

U can run mgcamd but must manually start mgcamd every reboot unless u remove cccam.2.1.3 and CCcam.cfg.

My clines are not working but I do have a n line that should be working.. How do I go about uninstalling that cccam..? I can stop it and disable it in softcam.. Is that it or there is some other way to uninstall it..?

would have thought by stopping and disabling it ,it stops working while choosing another cam setup.

That works manually. But for autostart to work cccam and CCcam.cfg must be completely removed. I use both to monitor 2 diff nlines easily

Back