What is the best method to finding a provider

boxtortle

I'm not asking for advice on getting one particular provider, rather the pros and cons for the varying avenues to find a provider. You can easily google an IPTV provider yourself or use the ranking lists from your preferred site (think firesticktricks, troypoint, etc), or you can post on a forum your requests and gamble with someone who might not have a website or any means of contact other than a whatsapp/telegram.

Why would you trust the "back alley method aka forums" over an alternative? How do you guarantee you are getting a good product, especially for a newbie who has only tried a few providers and had varying experiences?

I'm not criticizing the forum for existing, in fact I'm glad it does because it seems like there are people here who have been happily chugging along for years. I'm asking from the perspective of someone who didn't know this is how the other half goes about things.

I'm not asking for advice on getting one particular provider, rather the pros and cons for the varying avenues to find a provider. You can easily google an IPTV provider yourself or use the ranking lists from your preferred site (think firesticktricks, troypoint, etc), or you can post on a forum your requests and gamble with someone who might not have a website or any means of contact other than a whatsapp/telegram.

Why would you trust the "back alley method aka forums" over an alternative? How do you guarantee you are getting a good product, especially for a newbie who has only tried a few providers and had varying experiences?

I'm not criticizing the forum for existing, in fact I'm glad it does because it seems like there are people here who have been happily chugging along for years. I'm asking from the perspective of someone who didn't know this is how the other half goes about things.
If you follow the advice given on post 1 of the request section and do your homework on the members offering sub's you will find a good supplier. Look for long term members who help around the forum as there are plenty with veteran status who have not posted for a very long time and hide their past history. Take plenty of trial's and do monthly subs for a while.

Iptv cost

That post is as good advice you will get. When CS ended the only people who most of us could find selling iptv were people who'd previously sold CS online. Nowadays almost everybody knows somebody who knows somebody who sells iptv, mainly due to the simplicity of setting up and running it.

That's not to say that this forum isn't good for people who don't know anyone, or who've been ripped off buying iptv and can benefit from the extra security that buying through this forum offers.

I'm not asking for advice on getting one particular provider, rather the pros and cons for the varying avenues to find a provider. You can easily google an IPTV provider yourself or use the ranking lists from your preferred site (think firesticktricks, troypoint, etc), or you can post on a forum your requests and gamble with someone who might not have a website
Using a provider that has a website and advertises on Facebook etc is not recommended, these are first to be targeted in any crackdown

As pablo said, google etc is the last place I would be looking for a provider because if you can find it so can everyone else. You are far more likely to find a good provider through a forum. As others have said look at their history,how long they have been on the forum and their posts as this should give you an indication of their history and knowledge. Also try to find one with a dedicated support forum and not just an e-mail address. Take a trial and if it seems ok take a 1 month sub to be sure you are happy with the service.

Looking for some advice, I'm a Newbie who posted a request for IPTV a week ago and have had zero replies (PM's). Is that typical?
I am asking for too much from a service? Do I just need to wait longer for replies?

Any advice you can provide would be appreciated.

My original post: Request A Good IPTV Server - August/September/October 2023
I’m also a newbie and I posted about a month asking for a good quality or quantity and with UK/Irish channels and VOD. Within a couple of minutes I had about 8 suppliers PM me. Some where ok, some good and some not so great.

Maybe post again and see what happens.

Looking for some advice, I'm a Newbie who posted a request for IPTV a week ago and have had zero replies (PM's). Is that typical?
I am asking for too much from a service? Do I just need to wait longer for replies?

Possibly asking for too long a trial - if you want 72 hours maybe offer to pay a fee for a weekend trial

Take trials, however the more you take, bear in mind providers/suppliers will look at your history, and trial after trial may in some peoples eyes deem you to be what is afectionatly known as a 'Trial Hopper'. So really you can't win.! But be specific/realistic and not unreasonable with your request, and follow the rules and guidelines laid out on this Forum and you will not go too far wrong! And will find a supplier that meets your needs, Good Luck (y)

At this moment in time it is typical, there has been a massive surge in new members joining and immediately asking for services. People within this Forum understand that some services have gone 'Dark' for whatever reason, but for a new member to join and immediately try to re-connect his/her services is unfortunately a 'Red Flag' to all. Contribute and engage, then maybe you will have a bit more luck.

Take trials, however the more you take, bear in mind providers/suppliers will look at your history, and trial after trial may in some peoples eyes deem you to be what is afectionatly known as a 'Trial Hopper'. So really you can't win.! But be specific/realistic and not unreasonable with your request, and follow the rules and guidelines laid out on this Forum and you will not go too far wrong! And will find a supplier that meets your needs, Good Luck (y)
Good advice 👍

At this moment in time it is typical, there has been a massive surge in new members joining and immediately asking for services. People within this Forum understand that some services have gone 'Dark' for whatever reason, but for a new member to join and immediately try to re-connect his/her services is unfortunately a 'Red Flag' to all. Contribute and engage, then maybe you will have a bit more luck.
Thanks for the advice and background on the recent surge of new members. I will continue to interact here on the forum, learn from the posts (I'm a true newbie) and try again in a month or so.
Cheers @Kaspas4450

Buy a 1 months subscription to see how good or bad m8, a 24hr trial tells you absolutely NOTHING ??
You need atleast a weekend and especially when there PPV ect on and a good provider i would imagine wouldn't have a problem with that 🤜🤛

A trial is to just test if it works and see the content. Bit like a film trailer. However if you take out a sub it could be good then go downhill quickly or last years to come. But nothing lasts forever unfortunately with things like this.

Thanks for not criticising us for existing, don't know what we'd do without understanding people like you!

Back