what package is needed

David126

Hello, could anyone help me by telling me roughly how much data will be used with running the a780, would i be better of with unlimited internet use from my server or could i get away with a small data package. i use the computer too but dont download anything. I do watch alot of skysports every day. the reason i ask is talk talk offer a small data package for £6 a month, but if i go over the usage icould be costly

Many thanks in advance

What are you currenlty on? Any broadband connection is more than enough for the amount of data coming through that serves the box You just have to decide how much you want for everything else.

When you say small data package what are we talking a few GBs? hundreds of times enough for the amount of data coming through.

Do you have any VM services currently? Its always better to have a live feed into the house serving something. VM smallest broadband connection would easilty cover wat you need:)

i use virgin unlimited at the moment so if i keep with virgin but move to a small internet usage it should be enough to run the a780 with. i only do facebook and emails on my computer so nothing major is used. Many thanks for you quick reply, your answer has been so helpful

It uses very little data for the use of the box, but a good signal is a must be available from your BB if you dont want glitching from missing packets.

Back