what serie's are you watching

Peaky Blinders, they filmed most of series one about 1 mile from my house, down by the old locks in Liverpool.

The series is really gritty and from what I believe is very true to life.

Peaky Blinders, they filmed most of series one about 1 mile from my house, down by the old locks in Liverpool.

The series is really gritty and from what I believe is very true to life.

It is true, I watched a doccumentary on peaky blinders many years ago, they started off just doing street muggings with razor blades sewn into their flat caps, which is where they got their name, they butted their victims, then much later they made a fortune by shaking down bookies at race courses

People who liked True detective should watch "The Night Of" Great one off series. Also Chance was really good. Anybody got any suggestions along this line. Night manager, that sort of thing.

Mindhunter looks interesting, will give that a try. Watched all of peaky. Brilliant. Might give GoT a try now as its been a while since I read all the books and couldn't get into it when it first came on. I'm not a big or fast reader but the books are as addictive as people say the series is.

Just finished Power, was very good.

Might start Narcos 3 next

My mates been raving about Designated Survivor, but he will watch any old sh@t so
not sure I should take his world for it ? Anyone seen it ?

Just finished Power, was very good.

Might start Narcos 3 next

My mates been raving about Designated Survivor, but he will watch any old sh@t so
I also enjoyed power [emoji3]

Last edited:

Yes I watch it - it's better than I thought it would be plus it's got Kiefer Sutherland in it who I think is a great actor.

Back