What you've all been waiting for... DDuo 3.0

this is not for the starview its just for the duo box come on kiddy u can relese this software and now we have to pay for starview 7 that has the same problems as before missing a load of channels and freezing issues and yet still no hd combo software how about u stick to sorting one problem out at a time as now we are having to pay for starview 7 u think we would have better service and all the glitches and channels sorted how about a reply from kiddy on this im not the only person to complain about this but you never seem to answer the questions direct

So what is this DDUO. I have the starview HD combo and some other starview boxed, they havnt been plugged in for ages as I thought they were finished with and only good for freeview

this is not for the starview its just for the duo box come on kiddy u can relese this software and now we have to pay for starview 7 that has the same problems as before missing a load of channels and freezing issues and yet still no hd combo software how about u stick to sorting one problem out at a time as now we are having to pay for starview 7 u think we would have better service and all the glitches and channels sorted how about a reply from kiddy on this im not the only person to complain about this but you never seem to answer the questions direct

What channels glitch!......? I have read several posts but the suggest issues with cabling at the users end! As the majority say it's ok

The last opt the channels will be sorted shortly and will be resolved with the ppv aswell

I still dnt understand what is this DDuo 3.0 update For? Is this for the starview HD combo+ ? or this DDuo is for another box..Please help.

Added after 4 minutes:

106706_DDigital_Duo_Plus_lan_Cable_receiver.html

Last edited:
Back