whats the crack ????

bluefrogs

ok i checked service stats and all ok , put in virgin box all ok , hooked up my 780 box factory rest , scanned ,got all channels showing , but most are unwatchable even bbc1 and so on
i checked all leads and cables all seem ok and all was working fine till few days ago is it just me ?? doin my wee head in here
oh and yes updated box.
whats going on here !!!!!

I would not be 100% sure the status site is accurate as I was able to confirm a virgin network fault but there site was not updated for hours after the issue to recognise there was a fault. But may also be a kv server issue unable to check just now.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 4 Beta

we dont know what firmware is on your box as you have not said yet,does your network need rebooting.?

ok sorry software version is pv4.2.01 and h/w version is v3.0.0. update says 17/06/2013 have rebooted the shizzle out of box and hub thingy

if you have any friends or family members with the same box try there box in your house or your box in there house then you will no if its an issue with your box or not.

well bad glitchin all day again but now all seems well most channels fine now dont no whats going on did nothing !!!!
happy man for now
cheers folks

ok its at it again all was fine till got up this morning . the only channels that work fine are the rte 1 and 2 and tg4 the 3 irish channels every other channel unwatchable glitching so bad . could it be my box maybe ?? i dont no what else to try

ok its at it again all was fine till got up this morning . the only channels that work fine are the rte 1 and 2 and tg4 the 3 irish channels every other channel unwatchable glitching so bad . could it be my box maybe ?? i dont no what else to try

must be you as that box does not have those channels .:smoke rings:

ohhhhhhh yes it do

maybe your box dont get the 3 irish channels but trust me mines does
and how i no this is cause its the god dam only 3channels i can watch with out crazy glitching whats going on here ?????
im in n.ireland maybe thats way i can get them

any outside issues posted,did you retry doing a factory reset and rescan from main feed and choosing correct net id 100% ? reboot network

yes i have done all of the above a few times all channels are unwatchable like i said before bar the 3 irish ones perfect without any glitch at all ?? i find this strange, if there was outside interfearance surely all channels would be affected , dont get it ? have just flicked again and not 1 even bbc s glicthin
is there anything else i can try maybe a full nul cable top laptop job again would this help ?

few other reports of vm issues tonight also,what signal and quality levels have you,not sound like box needs reflashing,people think i have a problem so i will reflash it again,i bet it will settle down again,any bad splitters in use?

ok gonna reflash box will get back with report
very happy with box so far and has served me and my kids well till now

ok gonna reflash this morning everything ready null cable ,laptop, usb stick ,files to download ready to go ,
ok ill check 1 last time and pow all channels ok !!!!!!!!!!! WTF an hour ago not working
s is reading 77 and q is reading 86 as they always have been even with bad glitching they still read the same, well go up n down slightly , but always good
ok so whats the crack again , dont no how long it will last now but still would like to find out way my box keeps doing this . all cables, connectors splitters are good have checked a few times have reboot box , internet and factory restored again few times all seem good . box up to date and services all good
so why oh way is all bar 3 channels glicthing like crazy then all fine again , and at any time .
the only thing left that i can think of its a dodgey box
thanks all for help and advice given and for the moment all is well
weird or what tho !!!

we told kv you were having problems so they turned off all the older 750 boxes to help you,outside problems?:butkiss:

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH again AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH its at it again got up this mornin not channels watchable part from rte 1,2 an tg4 all and every other channel unwatchable done all the checks , hub , leads , cables, splitters , rescaned, restored , even reflashed , updated , downloaded, W T F im thinking of just openin a winda an turfin it out please please pu pu pu pleaseeeee help people what is the crack here ??? box is a780 , software is 4.2.03 hw is 3.0.0 date is 16/8/2013

Back