where to buy KRYPTVIEW a780

hi there i have had a look on ebay and there are only 2 new for sale and both sellers have bad feedback for sale of these boxes. been told about lincsat and similar sites but not sure where i stand with these sites in terms of refunds and trust. at least with ebay i get all the protection threw paypal. would anyone think it is a bad idea altogether to buy a kryptview a780 box at this time? is there a possibilty they are coming to the end of there time.

i am buying one with a family members money so want to make sure all is ok. if it was my money i would be willing to take a gamble more but its not my money so want to be as safe as possible

thanks in advance for any replies.

peace ziggy

have you used this site before. not sure how much i can trust this site it looks legit but just wondering what would happen if i had troubles with my box for returns.

thanks for reply

lincsat is a very valuable member of a forum I frequent and if you are a member you can usually get 5% discount
He will also be available to sort out any problems

ok sounds good how do i join the forum? wouldnt mind 5% off.
i will be looking to buy 1 box originally then if all is good i will be buying another 4 or so.
would he consider a bulk deal do you know? i suppose best just to contact him threw his shop.

thanks for your help

Back