Which box to replace kv780

healm

Hi Lads

We all seem to be bating off different pitches here, it would be good if we could all recommend the same box that kind of fits all, we only want something that works, is it Zgemma H1, imac, or miracle box mini.

Whatever we buy, is the software on this site to get us up and running, what are the pros and cons for all the aforementioned boxes, I'll jump in and order today but would like to get something that's works with Vermin?

Not possible, everyone has there own opinion and likes so if you ask for an opinion that's what you get. I personally would recommend a vu+ duo2 but that's my opinion.

Soz bees! That's it though Gibbletts that's what I'm saying, so are you happy with the VU Due2 "yet another box to throw into the mix" is there no clinching, no freezing, loss of channels, loss of sound, so your highly delighted and wouldn't swap it for my 2 KV780 box's I'll even pay the post. still none the wiser which one to plump for.

You can't compare a Miraclebox with a Zgemma. All depends on how much you want to spend. Pay little don't expect much picture quality is usually poor. but it does the job. Check Bees thread above.

It's usually this simple.

Pick a budget and stick to it.

A cable line will cost in the region of £50-80 per year.

Now see which is the best match for you.

You get what you pay for, cheap boxes are nowhere near as good as expensive boxes.

There is no trick to it lol

But we can't all own Rolls Royces either lol

Last edited:
All boxes will glitch and freeze. Even original sky HD boxes freeze. depend on your provider that and not the box.

All boxes will glitch and freeze. Even original sky HD boxes freeze. depend on your provider that and not the box.

Yep, never found a 100% glitch free service, seen plenty advertised though lol

It will be a great deal better than your current set up, you will see a massive improvement

Last edited:
The beauty of an enigma 2 box is that the interface is fairly standard across many different boxes what differs is speed of operation if it has a hdd or not so as stated above there is no ticking the box. But I definitely won't swap my duo 2 for any of that kryptview junk. If you have the spare cash then get a duo 2 if you just want a cheap box then look at zgemma, there you go decision made

Well said Gibbletts, that's all I wanted know Due 2 it is, I'll be ordering it tomorrow, what did you say your address was, happy new year mate!

you know what you talking about ,I have kriptview a780 and got nothing

---------- Post Merged at 07:31 PM ----------

can some one let me know if a780 completly goosed

windyjimmy,

I'm not into the cable sceen and I don't think anyone will be able to tell you just yet if the a780 is gone forever. All they would have to do is turn the server back on again and you back up and running. You box has been supported for a long time and they may have just decided enough is enough and pulled the plug for ever but it could be back tomorrow. If you want a sure fire way of getting your channels look at a new box that can take a server line. You would have to purchase a box and a server line and enter the server details yourself but at least if you get a reputable server you should not have the problems you having now.

Back