Which Image for a vu+ solo2 for a newbie

manifesto

Hi, I'm looking to buy a vu+ solo2 and wondered what image is good to start with for a newbie to the scene. Also, an image that is stable as well. I realise this is open to a persons preferred choice, but experience counts for a lot. The image I need will need to give a nice user friendly experience as the wife is used to the SKY HD Box for its ease of use and my current research points to the Vix or Blackhole image. Any thoughts appreciated. I should add I am a technical person so ftp etc is not problem

i use blackhole 2.0.3, does what i need it to do plus there's some nice skins out there. just install autobouquets and set up cross epg downloader, install tsmedia and you will have the perfect media centre

i use blackhole 2.0.3, does what i need it to do plus there's some nice skins out there. just install autobouquets and set up cross epg downloader, install tsmedia and you will have the perfect media centre

Thanks for the response. I'm going to go with Blackhole as it seems yourself and many other like it. It would seem to be one of the most stable images which I suspect is because it is based upon the original VU image. I need it to be easy to use for the wife but with enough advanced options for me :-)

Back