Which Skin is This?

Hi,

I will be purchasing my first box soon and attempting to set it up myself.

A seller on facebook is advertising his boxes which include the skin below.

I'm wondering if anyone knows what this is as I'd like to put it on mine.

The seller talks about the series link feature being available with his boxes. Is that something that I wouldn't need to activate in any of the settings?

Thanks
Dan
84a786003a54a8f1b75cc827f5fa4593.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What box are you planning on buying? For a first timer I would really recommend a Zgemma H2 box - if you go to that boxes specific forum there's a guide to wooshbuild which includes a similar skin and has an easy step by step guide on how to set it up.

Good luck.

Just be careful with the Zgemma models as the H2 is a combo with one sat and one cable tuner, the H.2S is twin sat, just be careful you buy the correct box for your needs.

Cheers both. I was looking at an Edisom OS Mini to be honest. Would I be able to follow the same guide for the set up?

That skin is blue hd (you can tell by the small blue menu button). This skin is available via the plugins menu once you have got your box.

I also have my very own sky skin that can be installed on any enigma2 box. Edison included. That is called slyk-1-hd.

Have a look here for screenshots and full instructions.
http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/84606-slyk-1-hd-sly-skin-version-3-now-available.html

If it's your first box, I recommend you read this quick glossary to get you up to speed with the terminology.
http://www.techkings.org/general-satellite-discussion/93169-general-satellite-terminology.html

Also as this box is becoming a little more popular, backup images are beginning to appear on this forum. Backup images have everything already setup for you including sly like skins and the necessary plugins installed.
This is the easiest way to set up one of these boxes for noobs. Use the search or keep an eye out for the threads.

The skin you place on your box has nothing to do with the features like series link.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I also have my very own sky skin that can be installed on any enigma2 box. Edison included. That is called slyk-1-hd.

I set up my box tonight and tried both blue hd and your own skin. Have to say I much prefer yours, it's quick and looks great.

I've seen that there's an option to add the categories. Is this easy enough to install without causing errors?

I noticed on your drop box that you have a v4 too. Is there much new in that version?

V4 is the finished masterpiece. Not much to notice but it has to be put on just because lol

For the time it takes to do yes it quicker again so that's a reason right there

Think 3 needs to be removed first I believe tho

That's simple head to plugins....skins...

Back