which zgemma

merlin7

Hi
im thinking of upgrading from zgemma 2s to a H5.2s or H.2s as anyone any preferences ?. Also will i be able to just flash a new machine with wooshbuild and can i copy my gift (line) from my 2s and use that or will i need a new one. thanks in advance

just take a copy of your current line you can use that in your new box and theres plenty of new boxes out there thats an upgrade from the 2s have a browse se what best suits your needs

I started with the 2S and found it to slow and slugish.
I went for the H5.2S for futurebility, though as people state, nothing uses the H265 encoding yet.
The H2S has a similar performance and is cheaper.
Either way, you won't regret ditching the 2S.

Thanks for the help.Im new to this don't know what H265 is. If I get the H5.2S can I get all the things I get now on the 2S?.

Sorry to jump a thread but.........
I'm looking to buy my first zgemma and was all set to go for the H2H although vermin is not yet in my area but due to arrive in the future hence future proof alternative supply with the H2H.

Now I've seen the H5s available I'm doubting that will I even ever use the cable tuner on the H2H leaving the H5s as my best option for just satellite ATM.

would appreciate other members thoughts on which box

Back