Cable Why am I getting a black screen on ppv

worrabs

Hi

Tried to record SummerSlam last night but when I woke up this morning all I have recorded is a black screen. Anyone know why this is happening?

Thanks for any help

Yes was on box office. Provider said they do. I had this problem last month as well bit it was coming on but freezing all the time

Can you get it on now as it should be repeated throughout the day if you can get it on the screen then the provider has it and its a hdd issue.

i'm at work at min but i'll see if the repeat is on when I get home. If its not on would you say its down to my provider?

If the repeat is not on when I get home I'll try and get a test line of my other provider and see if that works

Maybe your paying for one line and using it twice? And that's why freezing and also common knowledge before any PPV must do a rescan as channels freg move

It's not that I did everything, re-scanned, changed the net id to everyone in regards to manchester as well as tuners, restarted mgcamd everytime as well as rebooted the box each time and it's still not working

Back