Why do you get the latest free Movies but have to pay for IPTV for footy

Billy315

TK Supporter
Just a question? As the free football I watch just cuts off. I have to listen to radio while attempting to get the game on live

I don't really understand your question. If you are watching a football stream and it cuts off, then it may be due to your ISP blocking the provider IP when matches come on. You could use a VPN to get around this. Please elaborate on your issue as I'm not really sure what you mean

I don't really understand your question. If you are watching a football stream and it cuts off, then it may be due to your ISP blocking the provider IP when matches come on. You could use a VPN to get around this. Please elaborate on your issue as I'm not really sure what you mean

He watches movies on streaming sites for free without interruptions.

When he watches football on free streaming sites it cuts off. He was wondering why this is.

OP, the answer might be for reliability and convenience to get an iptv sub for football, they're cheap enough.

Last edited:
Most free streams get shutdown as some one is sharing the stream to thousands and are easily tracked when people post links.
You have to pay for iptv to watch football as its part of a TV service.
I haven't used a free site or app for free movies so can't say on the quality if I was you I would.look to buying a sub or go to the game you want to watch or carry listening to radio

the "free" streams, are paid for lines that somebody has shared, or hacked the logins for. once the actual provider actually notices the unusual activity, the stream will be blocked by the provider (probably automatically)

Back