Why have I lost BT sports.

bt sports seems to change each week the TP

there is now as well 2 hd frrq for bt sports

guys you need to understand, the box is cheap and you have to keep the up keep of the new and moved channels

Correct me if im wrong but u dont unzip ajs list. Just put on yr stick and update!

It depends where you download it from.

If it's from AJ's site, then it's already in the correct format.

If you download it from anywhere else, you may need to unzip it.

Hi all, have tried all suggestions on how to get bt sports back on but am struggling to find one that will work. Thanks

Jesus how many posts, it is very very very common knowledge that BT sports has 2 of each channel and moves at lease once every 3 -6 weeks

so as you are a skybox owner, you should now about AJ sat site and you have to update channels lists at lease once a month :google it:

Hi Satman I never knew this as I am obviously new, will AJ put a new list on his site even if it`s just BT that changes ?

Any ideas how often Skysports changes ?

Will I need to change and update the channel list or can I just input the frequency that they change to ?

Cheers bud, the post above has made me aware :-)

sky sports is sometimes done but you have to have a better box with ABM when channel move

with any cheap box its " invalided channel comes up " that tells me straight away channel has moved and to rescan or look for a list,

not a PANICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC i best go post on a site why have i lost my channel :) its moved , deal with it :)

No not a panic bud, just that I haven't done a channel list update before.

Can I just change the frequency to the new setting if it moved or do I need a new list altogether ?

Hope it dosent change on the morning of a game I want to watch lol

Thank you for your help so far, as above could I just change frequency number somehow ?

yes you can T/P scan the new frequency you will need to find what that is. You are better downloading new ajsat list if you hav'nt done before, loads of changes in the last 2 months
it also puts them in the correct favs order

Its all up to date so far Thebigcheese, just trying to plan for when it happens.

What do you meant T/P scan.

Last edited:
Oooft in the middle of a game :-( Dunno how many times you have said it but I have added the link you posted to my favourites :-)

No Idea what to do with it at the moment lol but Im sure I will get there, thanks guys.

Al.

I have mate hahaha :-) I will understand it in due course, to much to take in at the moment.

So if I just need a quick fix where abouts do I put the frequency in on the f5s.

And after doing so when a new channel list comes out can I just update it all as per the normal channel list update regime.

Thx.

Al.

Back