Why is my signel Quality bar on 0

well done I bet you keep an eye on updates now, every month or so just check internet upgrade,

With regards to sky your mates must be happy with sd then. Sky route No premium channels HD, Sub required Need a good server if not wasted money,
Plus side more channels better range of boxes, depending on which box enigma 2 boxes lots of plugins but very complicated at first to set up, great boxes loads to choose from.
Basic skybox similar to your kv very basic box easy to set up.
If I was you I would buy KV A850 same has yours but HD £250 No subs. I'm delighted with my enigma box but do miss HD sport you pay your money take your choice
Got my box back now but still got Glitching on sly sports and ch1,2and3. What are the cloud ibox 2 like.

sorry for being think but were is the downloads section

ha ha i like it ,28 downloads so far or has hiteck moved the goal posts again lol

ok got your box back with new firmware,did you factory reset/rescan from main coaxial feed,choose correct net id and reboot box and router?

Last edited:
well done I bet you keep an eye on updates now, every month or so just check internet upgrade,

With regards to sky your mates must be happy with sd then. Sky route No premium channels HD, Sub required Need a good server if not wasted money,
Plus side more channels better range of boxes, depending on which box enigma 2 boxes lots of plugins but very complicated at first to set up, great boxes loads to choose from.
If I was you I would buy KV A850 same has yours but HD £250 No subs. I'm delighted with my enigma box but do miss HD sport you pay your money take your choice

i'm not being funny k-cain you have asked about 2 enigma boxes in your last couple of posts, what you have is one of the easiest boxes to set up and use , I think you need to do a lot of reading and research about enigma boxes before you even consider going down that route. if you want to go sky route as mentioned get a sky box, cheap does what it says on the tin, I started with kv 5/6 years ago then had sky f5 for 12 months progressed to an enigma box after reading posts on forum, such as setting up, images, picons, skins, extentions, boot loaders, etc I could go on for hours not that simple. What you have is the nearest thing to plug and play, if you think your up to it plenty of support on fourm mate

i'm not being funny k-cain you have asked about 2 enigma boxes in your last couple of posts, what you have is one of the easiest boxes to set up and use , I think you need to do a lot of reading and research about enigma boxes before you even consider going down that route. if you want to go sky route as mentioned get a sky box, cheap does what it says on the tin, I started with kv 5/6 years ago then had sky f5 for 12 months progressed to an enigma box after reading posts on forum, such as setting up, images, picons, skins, extentions, boot loaders, etc I could go on for hours not that simple. What you have is the nearest thing to plug and play, if you think your up to it plenty of support on fourm mate

Thanks for the info mate. It's just my box is bad for Glitching on ch1,2,3 just think it's time for a change but don't know what to get. I heard cloud ibox is good

hi K_cain I remember you stating you have a vm box have you check the id on that cant remember were it is on there information possibly it will be a 5 digit number make a
note of this and make sure you scan your kv on same net id, I have checked with a couple of mates with kv boxes no glitching on any of ss channels, you must be scanning
on wrong net id, I think you should be telewest but if still glitching try the other 3 providers don't forget factory default each time you rescan let us know how you get on mate

so on your virmin box it will be something like this 50660 ( no Town/City) kv box net id will look like this manchester1 50660 ie. same number, that will be the one to scan on
hope that makes sense

K_Cain your box is only glitching due to out of date firmware... All channels are working fine and very little if any glitching lately... As they say if it ain't broke don't fix it..!! You have a box at present that costs jack. TEDs send and return service is always avail..pm me if you need the details.. Ted

K_Cain your box is only glitching due to out of date firmware... All channels are working fine and very little if any glitching lately... As they say if it ain't broke don't fix it..!! You have a box at present that costs jack. TEDs send and return service is always avail..pm me if you need the details.. Ted
Yeah the filmwere all up to date now. And my deffently scanning on the right net id. Like I say it's ch 1,2,3. It's must be we're I live or somthing .Cheers guys for all your help. Keep the good work up.

Glitching on some channels but not others could be a bad splitter, change it Konig splitters are OK.

Back