why is the starview website down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jassal90

need your help guys i have a SV7 BOX and my subs ran out last night ive tried to go on ********** but the site seems to be down? do any of you know why this could be and any advice on how i can pay for subs again? and also ive been thinking of changing to a Kryptview because starview are really getting to me
can you please give me some information on kryptview is the overall setup like starview with the virgin media and the internet connection?? thanks

Where have you been hiding ?ROFL

Ok, read through the starview threads, boxes are not connected and people
have renewed their subs, some months ago, website is down, starview members
have been banned from this site for becoming too gobby, everyone second guessing
if they will come back on or not, think thats a basic summary.

Kryptview, similar type set up as starview, the difference being you get the channels you have paid for lollollol

A780 SD box ( £130 - £150), A850 coming soon by the sounds of things( £220 - £250).

No subs to pay, just cost of the box.

You can read peoples comments in the kryptview section.

need your help guys i have a SV7 BOX and my subs ran out last night ive tried to go on ********** but the site seems to be down? do any of you know why this could be and any advice on how i can pay for subs again? and also ive been thinking of changing to a Kryptview because starview are really getting to me
can you please give me some information on kryptview is the overall setup like starview with the virgin media and the internet connection?? thanks

ha ha i love it you have to hand it to some people only come to forum's when they are having problems, where are they for the rest of the time lol

Think you should have a good read in the starview section to bring you up to speed !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back