Wifi for skybox f5s

Reece2106

Hi there looking for help I bought a net gear n300 USB wifi to use for the box and can't access the wifi in the network setting has anyone got a solution thanks

Hi there looking for help I bought a net gear n300 USB wifi to use for the box and can't access the wifi in the network setting has anyone got a solution thanks

Hi mate,you will need to connect box to net via Ethernet and then from feeds you need to find the device driver and install it..it should say on wifi package what type of driver examples are Realtek 5030 or rtl 3070 etc..these may not be the drivers just using as an example but a lot of adapters use Rtl 3070.

Last edited:
Like i said earlier Wifi is a bit hit and miss with skyboxes for just over £20 you would be better of with Homeplugs

Hi mate,you will need to connect box to net via Ethernet and then from feeds you need to find the device driver and install it..it should say on wifi package what type of driver examples are Realtek 5030 or rtl 3070 etc..these may not be the drivers just using as an example but a lot of adapters use Rtl 3070.

There is no way to install drivers on an F5s. The wifi drivers are part of the firmware. The F5s will only work with wifi adapters with the Realtek RT5370 chipset.

This was the one I bought a year or 2 ago which worked fine for me:-

WIFI 150MBPS WIRELESS ADAPTOR 802.11 B G N LAN NETWORK MINI USB DONGLE ADAPTER | eBay

The price has recently gone up by £1 recently though, so there may be cheaper ones around.

Back