Wii 4.3 step by step guide with pictures to follow

bobby123

TECHKINGS RESIDENT
Noticed a few people are having problems with modding the 4.3 wii so i have followed bally12345 excellent guide but updated it for the 4.3 that is easy to follow.

Items you will need:

1. Wii Console with Ver. 4.3E installed
2. Wii Remote
3. SD Card (64mb to 2gb)
4. Card reader to transfer files from PC to SD card
5. LEGO INDIANA JONES THE ORIGINAL ADVENTURES (Original Game)
6. Time. Do Not Rush,

Download instructions:

Download attached files Guide
First download to install Homebrew Channel and creat a backup of your NAND:Hackmii Installer
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2LLE4064
Second download to hack the wii: Softmod Dowmload
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1BOO87MG
(Please note that this will also adds a second boot channel and the USB config loader (dont worry if you dont need this it wont do any harm and you may want to add a hard drive in the future.) These can also be deleted if you so wish.

Last download to make games load from original disk channel: Darkcorp Full 1.1
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5GSQHXAA
Other information

Attachments

• Manonamission's 4.3 soft mod guide with pictures.rar
    5.1 MB · Views: 94
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the guide bobby. Don't forget about Coding your links though. :cheers:

Hi bobby123,you can add lego batman and lego starwars to the list of games than can be used to enable homebrew,if your making a backup of the nand you will definetly need more than 64mb of a sd card,the nand usualy comes in at 512mb

Lego Star wars exploit
Code:
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Return_of_the_Jodi

Lego Batman exploit
Code:
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Bathaxx

Hackmii
Code:
http://www.bootmii.org/download/
Please link to this download page instead of re-hosting the Installer on your site

You might also want to recomend Do not install darcorp 1.1 if you have a newer wii with the d3-2 drive,it will not work

Last edited:
Have any of you ever used ModMii?
Havent fully used it myself yet but it seems straight forward enough, still have to get my hands on one of those games to do it though.

Axxxo, the modmii does look very straightforward to use, but as sinno says, once you get the first step (homebrew channel), you can then use any guide you like. if you need a lend of a copy of lego indiana jones, just ask mate. I think you are dublin 22, if memory serves, i am in drimnagh

Thanks a mil for the offer wheelo but im in waterford :) not too worry im sure ill get a cheap copy somewhere ;)

Thanks a mil for the offer wheelo but im in waterford not too worry im sure ill get a cheap copy somewhere

you'll be lucky i tried that a while ago. Eventually got the batman one via sendit.com for £10 you really have to shop about for any of th above games. believe me i tried and Indiana was around the £60-£100 mark on feebay! Even in the Used department of game shops there are none of these lego games - for obvious reasons! but if you still need a copy im sure some of us can look out in places for you and ship it to you! I even asked my friends on fb if i could " borrow" but none were happy. Only person that offered was wheelo coz he knows someone thats not to far from me that had a copy! But thankfully managed to get a copy of Batman! so you can rely on us guys to help ya fine 1

I wish you the best of luck Axxxo, if you fail, let me know, I'm sure we can work something out (maybe post a lend of it to you). By the way is this a new Wii with 4.3, or had you it modded then updated software by accident?

wheelo said:
I wish you the best of luck Axxxo, if you fail, let me know, I'm sure we can work something out (maybe post a lend of it to you). By the way is this a new Wii with 4.3, or had you it modded then updated software by accident?

Thats exactly what i did but it managed to keep HB so made it a lot easier ( well for most ) to do but with help of these guys even i managed it lol. If u got the H B channel u wont need the game just the files

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Oh so if homebrew exists on the machine still then just the files will do?

Its an old wii with 4.3 updated from a game disc, some mickey mouse paint thing-a-magig that stupid santa brought and hasnt been played with since, mind you the dam wii fit board waste of money, sorry, that santa brought the year before is still sitting under the bed gathering dust too!!

Me thinks the dam 3D DS is gonna be a flop! have to hold at a certain distance from ones face, try explaining that to your child lol have you seen the add?
It would nearly convince you NOT to buy one, "oh so this is 3D?" AHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Its comical!!! Oh you can carry it everywhere you say!!??? AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA could the others not be carried everywhere?????
Sorry i should put this in the rant section maybe :) pisses me off though with bullshit adverts!
Still though idiots wil go out in hordes like zombies buying it, i would imagine this is how all these horror zombie films started somehow, its legalised propaganda!!!
Appreciate the advice though as im more ontrack with the xbox side a things ;)

Thanks a mil for the offer wheelo but im in waterford :) not too worry im sure ill get a cheap copy somewhere ;)
Knock,knock,
I'm same area,pm me and i will sort you out

When you have it done and all your backups on the hdd it wont be gathering dust for long

Its an old wii with 4.3 updated from a game disc, some mickey mouse paint thing-a-magig that stupid santa brought and hasnt been played with since,

Are you admitting to *faints* BUYING a game?, oh my god, you disappoint me lol I am sure that Sinno will be able to sort you out and all your problems will be history. It is probably best to use a HDD as opposed to Disks, and don't forget to add Priiloader as it will stop you from being able to update the software.

Its an old wii with 4.3 updated from a game disc, some mickey mouse paint thing-a-magig that stupid santa brought and hasnt been played with since, mind you the dam wii fit board waste of money, sorry, that santa brought the year before is still sitting under the bed gathering dust too!!

Thats the one that i used and it magically updated - didnt ask it to. But i didny buy they game copied it onto a disk and was going to add it to the HDD! GRR! I too have the board - still in its plastic cover 3 yrs later lol!

Added after 4 minutes:

Are you admitting to *faints* BUYING a game?, oh my god, you disappoint me I am sure that Sinno will be able to sort you out and all your problems will be history. It is probably best to use a HDD as opposed to Disks, and don't forget to add Priiloader as it will stop you from being able to update the software.

lol! yh only Santa used to buy the odd game coz i didnt know how to add it, but thanks to these guys i do now. I thought my wii had the priiloader on it but maybe not if it updated on the MM game, BUT i have it now so in future no more updates. :)
Axxxo one you got the HDD youll be getting games to keep kids quite for ever lol! Never use disks now. it takes minuted to add the game via wbfs!
Ive learnt a heck of a lot from these guys!

Last edited:
Back