Wii Powers On But Nothing On Screen

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
HELP!!!

A guy in work asked me to have a look at his Wii as it couldnt play backups. it had already been modded, and was on 3.4.
it worked on my set up with my HDD, so i decided to install the Configurable Launcher, i ran the trucha bug, installed hermes ios 222/223, and put the loader on to the SD card.

I then decided to update the operating system, using the wad install. it started to install but then came up with a ret-1026 error(i think), i decided to put them on the card again and retry, I think i may have hit uninstall wad, i then tried to instal wad got the same error, then exited out.
when the Wii powered up again, i got all the lights that i should have, but their was no picture on the screen, i checked all the connections and they are okay.

HELP!!!!

Is preloader on it wheelo,try it and get to homebrew,you may have a brick if you hit uninstall

no, hadn't got around to that part yet, tried to get it open to bootmii, but it wouldn't go there. any other thoughts?

P think, all things considered, that i F*@&ed it up. however, i now know not to do that again. i also have a Wii for parts LOL

Back