wiikey and softmod soft mod compatible with each other

I don't have one myself but all that i have read suggests it is,as with all things there is an element of risk,try a little more research,or give me the version of the wiikey ie 1 or 2 or fusion etc and i will source more info for you

Can you also give me an idea of whats on already and system firmware

hi there im new to this site like to know more about the nintendo wii

Have a read through the forum and see what information you can source, then if you have a specific question feel free to start your own thread and ask.

Hello its just the first one a wiikey 1 :-) hope this helps m8 :-)

Techz,what firmware is on your wii,i would say your good to go but will need to know what the firmware version is to bet assist you,as in 4.1 or 4.2 or 4.3 or even lower

This should sort you
http://www.techkings.org/nintendo-wii/9539-brand-new-wiis-came-preloaded-4-2-a.html
Make sure you make a nand backup as soon as you can with bootmii so anything bad can be reversed,read and re read the guide before you start and don't assume anything,follow all the steps correctly and you should be ok

I nor techkings can not be held responsible for any damage done to your wii,you do this of your own free will

Its uncharted territory for me,i never did one with a wiikey in it before,did you consider taking it out and modding from there,Good luck and i will help out as much as i can

Last edited:
Back