will cable work with Starview

exsplain what you mean cashflow currentlly on starview6 and 7 will work on nag 3 all other starview are freeview boxs at the time of posting this the server is not working so at the mo 6 and7 are down but should come back on shortly

well when i scanned for channels with just the ethernet cable, no have shown up so i used the cable that i used to use for virgin and some channels worked (not all of them) but then when i take the virgin cable out of the starview box, the chanels dont work.

Cashflow I moved your posts to here, in future read thread titles and post in relevant sections, or start a new thread if none are appropriate to the help your after.

cashflow when you scan you need to have the cable screwed in that should pick up around 310-320channels then you add you ethernet internet cable into the lan go on say channel 511 sky sports1 then press 1819 to to enable the internet to work .however the server is down at the moment so its not going to come

always a good idea how to use your box correctly and know how to use it,the more you know how to do things the easier it gets

Back