Will not download update

athurh

Hi I have a Kryptview A780 and connot get the update to load,stops at 99% .I have seen that there is a download to help with this but I still need more help.I am 63 years old and I am new to this computer thing ,so i need some help in plain English on what to do. I use a Toshiba laptop and have the cable to conect the laptop to the Kryptview A780.I have looked at the help you guys give but some thigs I do not understand so any help will be a bonus.

does your laptop have the same port rs232 as on rear of kv780,the best time to do an online update is late at night or early morning via remote.
ok back to cable what is it like both ends the same?

Thanks for your reply.the kryptview A780 has two rows of pins. 5 at the top and 4 below the laptop as three rows of holes. 5 in each row.

hi , I also have a kryptview 780 and I found that the new download sticks at 99% and ive had it downloading for days .

i had the same problem mate, you just have to switch it off at the back and try again,if the downloading stops for any lenght of time,its not worth waiting coz it will eventually just stop at 99%,i done mine after weeks of trying at 6 am in the morning and it worked a treat gl

Thanks To all,after reading some posts about my problem​

I got up at 5am this morning and downloaded the update in a few minutes,Done.

Back