Will we ever see HD back again?????? PLZ can anyone assist

browny9...you will have to expect a little bit of scepticism, as there are members on different forums all claiming to still have all the HD channels, but as yet, no evidence.

All skybox f5s will be going out the window soon and open box will be only ones available. according to this guy on ebay as he sells them skyboxes

Omg...been tryin to reply since yesterday!

My mate has checked and double checked and swears all hd is good and watched brazil on itvhd! And great picture.
Its feed is via dish but the guy who fitted it put another dish up poss 900 instead of 600.
He says he put a feed from the new dish aswell as the sly dish.
Cost him £250 total!

His supplier is on holidays till next week.

I will go and see for myself next sat.

Satman..... u mentioned that cable boxes r still working?
How long will they be good for
How can we find more info pls.

Hopefully with this info we can work out how its done.... im guessing its to do with the big dish???
All the best guy's

---------- Post Merged at 08:40 AM ----------

Www.swstar.org
Seems to have new boxes and all firmwares.

R we getting closer now!!

Browny...... Itv HD is free to air not sky!!!!!!! Everyone still has that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys I have info on a box that still has all hd of sly uk worKing. Can I put detail here or a new thread. Cheers

and dont say cable boxes as we all know they work,its a satbox yes name it.
by adding a second sat dish is getting a signal off other sat that still has hd open
meaning sat boxes and card servers are very well known and cable servers are out there but very hard to find and running as long.

Last edited:
hi guys just use a up scaling box of flebay scart in hdmi out upscales to 1080 i and 10880 p as good whi needs sky hd ????

not seen that name yet is it a sat or cable box,name on lower post through up a red flag warning for me.if people start buying sd boxes i will still laugh a hd box on sd looks better than scart.

Last edited:
Thought about it monksey but how good are they?? Can anybody give a review on them with one connected to a skybox f5s??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi guys a new member just looking why we are loosing hd on sky box f5s i have used upscale box on skys paid box but not on f5s works ok on that :bye:

We need to club together and fund a M.I.T student to get on the case!!

I guess you are spamming the board just so you can download by looking at your profile.

And why would a MIT from usa know about the new paring from sky that was the same for sky it 8 months ago? :laughing::asleep:

---------- Post Merged at 07:21 AM ----------

hi guys a new member just looking why we are loosing hd on sky box f5s i have used upscale box on skys paid box but not on f5s works ok on that :bye:

dont hi jack posts and look on board there is a post called channels down

Back