Windows 10 Windows 10 activation error

Sorry but I dissagree, best method is HWID it is permanent and once HWID is established on machine no need to run anything , you can just format and reinstall windows 10 and it wil activate because Acitvation details are stored on MS servers. Auto kms does not renew your key all it does is run in the background KMS activation only lasts for 180 days then server needs to connected to again to establish activation.

And with auto kms you can only actvate Enterprise or pro versions of windows just type auto kms into google a mirade of different versions more chance of getting malware from those uknown sources. The script I mentioned is on a Github and I have also followed it from start of developement, And most methods originated from MDL

Microsoft Activation Scripts (MAS):

A collection of scripts for activating Microsoft products using HWID / KMS38 / Online KMS activation methods with a focus on open-source code, less antivirus detection and user-friendliness.

HWID i,e, Digital License - Windows 10 - Permanent
KMS38 - Windows 10 / Server - Until the year 2038
Online KMS - Windows / Server / Office - For 180 Days, renewal task needs to be created for lifetime auto activation.

I've used autokms since 2015, never had a problem so far in respect of activation or renewal , Also managed to upgrade both my desktop and laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 home and pro respectively.
Opinions vary though don't they

I've used autokms since 2015, never had a problem so far in respect of activation or renewal , Also managed to upgrade both my desktop and laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 home and pro respectively.
Opinions vary though don't they
Kool so you know the score :laughing: and yes upgrade method still works even via Daz loader windows7 or you can even register windows 10 with windows 7 oem:non slp key the one you get on sticker with branded machine that is not the one machine is actually actvated with they come pre activated with oem:slp key +certificate and oem Brand name in bios (y)

Back