Windows 10 Windows 10 wanted on the cheap advice needed

davnav

Going to buy a pc for xmas but it doesn't have windows,where is the best place to buy a key or windows 10 disc on the cheap.need something which wont get blacklisted after using it for a while,Need it to last on a new pc thanks

Thanks for the quick reply but ive seen key sold by site but worried about them getting blacklisted.are these sites safe to use and will the keys last

the only legit way is thru a microsoft supplier.these keysites are shady at best.windows 10 is not gonna be had for much of a discount for quite awhile.buy it thru microsoft.

Going to buy a pc for xmas but it doesn't have windows,where is the best place to buy a key or windows 10 disc on the cheap.need something which wont get blacklisted after using it for a while,Need it to last on a new pc thanks

the only legit way is thru a microsoft supplier.these keysites are shady at best.windows 10 is not gonna be had for much of a discount for quite awhile.buy it thru microsoft.

with respect my friend "aldan", most of the "reputable" people selling FULLY LEGAL ACTIVATION CODES FOR WINDOWS 1O home and pro editions are spot on and fully legal as I said, although like everything in life you will get guys and woman at the rip off in all trades.

I purchased my digital windows 10 pro activation code from a very reliable person who had a 100% feedback score and that was about a year ago and its perfectly fine and still activated, as a matter of fact, at one point I called Microsoft to double check something and gave them my activation code etc and they said yes, its all fine etc just as the seller had told me too.

So, for all it costs, just watch out for things like bad reputation and poor sales etc on fleebay if that is where one chooses to purchase, but I can assure you, if you double and treble check the seller out then your laughing, and at a fraction of the price and its fully legal too.

A little tip for people doing this is, when your installing windows 10 home or pro for the first time, during the first parts of the install, make sure you already have a note of your activation code wrote down and enter it in when windows asks for it rather than the option to do it later, sometimes that makes problems, did for me anyway, but I soon figured it out.

So yes, go ahead, buy your windows 10 activation codes from wherever you like at a fraction of the price, just make sure the seller is as sound as a pound first though, after that your laughing, p.s, always pay by paypal and that way if any problems you can dispute it and get your money back, easy peasy.

p.s., mines was windows 10 pro (64bit) and it cost me £24.99 online, but as i said, that was a year ago, so prices have no doubt came down (maybe).

Last edited:
Hi All,
Windows 10 can still be got on a free upgrade, so if your running any O.S. please go to the link below , you will be able to upgrade from their, it will take a long time so do it overnight, it will hang on 99% for ages but it will upgrade , i have done over 10 machines since xmas this way, any issues please let me know, i can advise

https://www.cnet.com/uk/news/microsoft-windows-10-free-upgrade-offer-assistive-features/

Hi All,
Windows 10 can still be got on a free upgrade, so if your running any O.S. please go to the link below , you will be able to upgrade from their, it will take a long time so do it overnight, it will hang on 99% for ages but it will upgrade , i have done over 10 machines since xmas this way, any issues please let me know, i can advise

https://www.cnet.com/uk/news/microsoft-windows-10-free-upgrade-offer-assistive-features/
Hi I am trying to install windows 10 this way how long should it take mine is on da last 12hrs and still at 99% lol....

Hi folks,

Turn off your firewalls, disable updates in windows 7, disable or better remove any Av you have , from windows 7 you should be able to update, windows 8/8.1 have issues with the update so really a clean install is the best way.

Hi folks,

Turn off your firewalls, disable updates in windows 7, disable or better remove any Av you have , from windows 7 you should be able to update, windows 8/8.1 have issues with the update so really a clean install is the best way.
Hi thanks i will try this

Back