Wondering if you can help ?

ScouseSG

Hi

Slight issue I've recently got a new NCAM, used to have a CCAM.

My F5S firmware is the latest one.

AJ's Channel list is the latest one.

Every channel is showing apart from what be listed in the sky entertainment package, they are scrambled, though FOX + is showing.
Randomly Boomerang is scrambled and the rest of the kids channels are fine.

Sky sports / Movies etc are all working fine.

I'm stumped to way.

My provider is stump as every one else on his line are receiving these channels.

Just wondering if any one has heard of this before and if there is a fix ?

Thanks

I had a similar issue the sports channels were all out last week did a factor reset and re added the line and did a scan made no difference.

Check and eventually in network settings DHCP setting was turned on set it off.

Re ran the CCCAM file,re scanned all the sports SD channels started working.

If I set it to off, I have to input the DNS setting etc Manually.

Tried it made no difference.

The channels that won't show Don't have the NewCam logo at the bottom left of the EPG, like the other paid channels do.

I think theres some thing up with the line ?

Sometimes, the box will do this, just reboot the box and it should be fine.

Its not that mate, i've tried that. Cheers any way.

Last edited:
Hi

I was wondering whether any can help me with regards to the F5s box.

I am currently debating whether to buy one or not. Basically there is a friend of a friend who can come out, install and set up a box for me and provide me with 12 months worth of free updates (what ever that means?) for £150

Or I can purchase a box myself for around £50 and set it up myself but I am not completely sure how to do this. What I do know is that I need to get N lines or C lines and also a channel list.

Can anyone provide me with information by PM about where is the best place to purchase a box? How do I get access to these N lines or C lines and connect to a decent server that doesn't scramble or freeze? Also where is best to get my channel list?

Basically I would be grateful if anyone out there can provide me with a idiots guide step by step on how to set up a brand new blank box?

Thanks

I was working fine with a Cline, but my provider dissappeared, so I found a local provider who gave me an NLine and this issues started.

If its a LNB issue can it be fixed ?

Can't be a nline problem unless his blocked you on some channels

Again chat to your provider

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

update

someone had this last night and was using a third party channel list

when they re did ajsat was ok

Back