Woolwich Terroist Attack

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
HTML:
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/10436107.Police_called_to_Woolwich__shooting____live_updates/
Woolwich 'terrorist attack': One dead and two seriously injured - live updates

WARNING: Graphic content in pictures below
Incident now reated as terrorist attack
Police and ambulances called to Woolwich after reported shooting and machete attack
Witnesses claim to have seen police shoot two men, one of whom was holding two meat cleavers in his hand
London Ambulance Service have confirmed one man has died
Two further men have been taken to hospital with serious injuries
Meeting of government's emergency response committee Cobra to be held
Police ask people to remain calm
Email your photos of the scene to newsroom@london.newsquest.co.uk
Did you see what happened? Call the newsroom on 01689 885726.

OMFG!! I was in the area at the Hospital - NOW its on lockdown.
Sorry story is to long to copy & paste so see link. What in the hell is this place coming to.

WARNING story is rather graphic and its all over the news apparently

fu*king hang them scum bags just before they die take them down and cut the head off

Last edited:
IF you have seen extra footage that has been on all sorts of media youtube and fb you will have seen the guy with bloodies hands and weapons in his hands. But what gets me is the calm people standing near by?? and all the people filming it. Personally id have wanted to get away as quick as possible. The guy also WANTED people to film it.
Its shocking. Last night apparently there were more Riots in Woolwich and i do not think we have seen or heard the last of it.
He was so i heard Blaming god ( of sorts) no matter whether it was his god or your god - IF there is such a thing would he really do this to people or want this to happen?????

Sorry i am NOT dissing anyones beliefs. But this is crazy!!!!!

What in the hell is this world coming to!!!

I am not going into details espesh as i dont know whats true but on fb there were horendous comments about someone being beheaded and the word football used

Last edited:
The video Linny is talking about (I think.)
[video=youtube;MZzG_w1kyNg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZzG_w1kyNg[/video]

The guy who was filming.
[video=youtube;zcTLIk-sQhw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcTLIk-sQhw[/video]

Disgusting!, it has also been confirmed just now that he was a serving solider!, both should be hanged to send a message we will not put up with shit like this!.

cheers H! yes i must admit i posted the link before i read the story so wasnt sure how bad photos /vid was and didnt wanna post at the time incase they were to gruesome - mind you that above is bad enough :(. IF you Youtube its all over the place. Plus yesterday it was Not confirmed if he was a serving soldier or just had a T-Shirt on - even so disgusting what they did!
What makes people do these things?? How can you ...... arg to angry and upset to to say anything other than profanaties!!!

The Soldier that lost his life has now been named on BBC news

The soldier killed in an attack on a London street has been named as Drummer Lee Rigby of the 2nd Battalion the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers.

I have been watching on news Linny.My heart goes out to that poor young lad, Lee Rigby, and his family. This is an act of barbarism, i am sick to my stomach,to see humanity steep so low.RIP Lee

This shite we have her needs to be sorted out and quick. governments sweep and cover things up there is a massive problem here in our once great country. Bring back hanging...starting off with these bastards.

Both should be hanged once they get out of the hospital! Heck I don't even know why they were taken to the hospital after they were shot by police, should have just left them lying there.

What I don't like is the fact that the media have called this guy a Muslim and how he uses Islam as a shield to justify his attacks, a religion just like any other that does not encourage this behavior.

R.I.P to the soldier, my thoughts go out to him and his family.

Only reason i think they are alive is so that police can gather inelegance from them. If they let them die they wouldnt be able to get any info and find out everything about them and others etc etc. I would assume they are NOT at the local hospital where i was that day for security reasons.

What a shame
what the ??? What do you mean what shame???? can you elaborate on exactly what you mean coz its NOT a "shame" some has lost their life is absolutely Disgusting behaviour of those that took the mans life away.
Definition of shame
noun
[mass noun]

1a painful feeling of humiliation or distress caused by the consciousness of wrong or foolish behaviour:she was hot with shame he felt a pang of shame at telling Alice a lie
a loss of respect or esteem; dishonour:the incident had brought shame on his family
[count noun] a person, action, or situation that brings a loss of respect or honour:ignorance of Latin would be a disgrace and a shame to any public man

2 [in singular] a regrettable or unfortunate situation or action:what a shame Ellie won’t be here it is a shame that they are not better known
verb
[with object]

make (someone) feel ashamed:I tried to shame him into giving some away legal action must be taken and companies named and shamed
bring shame to:the entire debacle has shamed Scotland
cause (someone) to feel inadequate by outdoing or surpassing them:she shames me with her eighty-year-old energy

exclamation
South African

used to express sentimental pleasure, especially at something small and endearing:look at the foals—shame, aren’t they sweet?

Phrases

put someone to shame
make someone feel inadequate by greatly outdoing or surpassing them:she puts me to shame, she’s so capable
shame on you
used to reprove someone for something of which they should be ashamed:shame on you for hitting a woman

Both should be hanged once they get out of the hospital! Heck I don't even know why they were taken to the hospital after they were shot by police, should have just left them lying there.

What I don't like is the fact that the media have called this guy a Muslim and how he uses Islam as a shield to justify his attacks, a religion just like any other that does not encourage this behavior.

R.I.P to the soldier, my thoughts go out to him and his family.

The media haven't labeled this man a Muslim, he has done this himself in the video just after murdering Lee Rigby.

Michael Adebolajo words, not the media's!.

"The reason we have killed this man today is because Muslims are dying daily at the hands of british soldiers, we swear by the almighty Allah we will continue fighting you until you leave us alone.... We must fight them as they fight us. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth."

That being said I agree this is not shared by the Muslim community and these mindless bastards have used religion as a reason/excuse. Anyone thinking otherwise imo is very small minded and ignorant.

This is an uncut version of the video everywhere yesterday.

[video=youtube;mUpFJCYuzmA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUpFJCYuzmA[/video]

[video=youtube;wEk0CjMdSP8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEk0CjMdSP8[/video]

What a shame

I think the guy is after downloading something Linny lol :no no:.

It is with great sadness that the Ministry of Defence must confirm that the soldier killed in yesterday's incident in Woolwich, South East London, was Drummer Lee Rigby of 2nd Battalion The Royal Regiment of Fusiliers (attached to the Regimental Recruiting Team in London).

Drummer Lee Rigby or ‘Riggers’ to his friends was born in July 1987 in Crumpsall, Manchester. He joined the Army in 2006 and on successful completion of his infantry training course at Infantry Training Centre Catterick was selected to be a member of the Corps of Drums and posted to 2nd Battalion The Royal Regiment of Fusiliers (also known as the ‘Second Fusiliers’ or ‘2 RRF’).
His first posting was as a machine gunner in Cyprus where the battalion was serving as the resident infantry battalion in Dhekelia. Having performed a plethora of tasks while in Cyprus, he returned to the UK in the early part of 2008 to Hounslow, West London. Here, Drummer Rigby stood proudly outside the royal palaces as part of the battalion’s public duties commitment. He was an integral member of the Corps of Drums throughout the battalion’s time on public duties, the highlight of which was being a part of the Household Division’s Beating Retreat – a real honour for a line infantry Corps of Drums.
20130523rigby02_960x640.jpg

In April 2009, Drummer Rigby deployed on operations for the first time to Helmand province, Afghanistan, where he served as a member of the Fire Support Group at Patrol Base Woqab. On returning to the UK he completed a second tour of public duties and then moved with the battalion to Celle, Germany, to be held at a state of high readiness for contingency operations as part of the Small Scale Contingency Battle Group.
In 2011, Drummer Rigby took up a recruiting post in London where he also assisted with duties at the regimental headquarters in the Tower of London.
An extremely popular and witty soldier, Drummer Rigby was a larger than life personality within the Corps of Drums and was well known, liked and respected across the Second Fusiliers. He was a passionate and lifelong Manchester United fan.
A loving father to his son Jack, aged 2 years, he will be sorely missed by all who knew him. The regiment’s thoughts and prayers are with his family during this extremely difficult time. ‘Once a Fusilier, always a Fusilier’.
Drummer_Rigby_1.jpg

Drummer Lee Rigby [Picture: via MOD]Drummer Rigby’s family have issued the following tribute:
Lee was lovely. He would do anything for anybody, he always looked after his sisters and always protected them. He took a ‘big brother’ role with everyone.
All he wanted to do from when he was a little boy, was be in the Army. He wanted to live life and enjoy himself. His family meant everything to him. He was a loving son, husband, father, brother, and uncle, and a friend to many.
We ask that our privacy be respected at this difficult time.
Lieutenant Colonel Jim Taylor, Commanding Officer, Second Fusiliers, said:
Drummer Lee Rigby was a dedicated and professional soldier. He was a real character within the Second Fusiliers. Larger than life, he was at the heart of our Corps of Drums. An experienced and talented side drummer and machine gunner, he was a true warrior and served with distinction in Afghanistan, Germany and Cyprus.
His ability, talent and personality made him a natural choice to work in the recruiting group. He will be sorely missed by everyone in the Second Fusiliers. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends at this incredibly difficult time. Once a Fusilier, always a Fusilier.
Captain Alan Williamson, Adjutant, Second Fusiliers (and Drummer Rigby’s platoon commander from 2010 to 2011), said:
Drummer Rigby or ‘Riggers’ as he was known within the platoon was a cheeky and humorous man, always there with a joke to brighten the mood; he was an extremely popular member of the Fire Support Group (FSG). An excellent side drummer and highly competent machine gunner, he was always there to help out the younger members of the FSG whenever possible.
His loss will be felt across the battalion but this is nothing compared to how his family must be feeling at this difficult time; our thoughts and prayers are with them. Once a Fusilier, always a Fusilier.
Warrant Officer Class 1 Ned Miller, Regimental Sergeant Major, Second Fusiliers, said:
Riggers is what every battalion needs. He was one of the battalion’s great characters, always smiling and always ready to brighten the mood with his fellow Fusiliers. He was an excellent drummer and well-respected within the Drums platoon. He was easily identified whilst on parade by the huge smile on his face and how proud he was to be a member of the Drums.
He would always stop for a chat just to tell me Manchester United would win the league again. My thoughts are with his family and they will always be part of the Fusilier family. Once a Fusilier, always a Fusilier.
Sergeant Barry Ward, Drum Major, Second Fusiliers, said:
Drummer Rigby was a loving father, with a very bubbly character. He was an excellent drummer, loved his job, and was a highly popular member of the platoon. He had served in Afghanistan as an FSG operator and was very diligent in his work. He was always around when needed and will be sorely missed by all members of the Second Fusiliers Corps of Drums. Once a Fusilier, always a Fusilier.

The media haven't labeled this man a Muslim, he has done this himself in the video just after murdering Lee Rigby.

Michael Adebolajo words, not the media's!.

"The reason we have killed this man today is because Muslims are dying daily at the hands of british soldiers, we swear by the almighty Allah we will continue fighting you until you leave us alone.... We must fight them as they fight us. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth."

That being said I agree this is not shared by the Muslim community and these mindless bastards have used religion as a reason/excuse. Anyone thinking otherwise imo is very small minded and ignorant.

You are so right H, it so bloody sad that these radical bastards think they can do what ever they like in the name of their religion.

There are many verses in the Qur'an against murder and violence, but of course these radical types seems to forget these verses when it doesn't suit their views.

If he has a problem with British soldiers killing Muslims in the middle east, then go back there and take it up with them.

What he did was murder pure and simple and will end up doing more damage than good as the violence against Muslims in Britain over the last couple of nights is proving.

May Lee Rigby rest in peace and my heart goes out to all of his family and friends :(

The people that do this kind of thing should be hung,the government seem to forget and let it slide and let these kind off people come and live here is it not time we said no and started to get these kind off people out the uk,if they dont start sorting this we will have a war in the uk itself soon.

Back