Woosh build install final snag.

c11cha

Ok after putting the woosh build 3.2 on H2S today I am almost done apart from that final step 7.

I've looked and looked but can't find help.

I downloaded the ccam and newcamd files (computer doesn't know how to open them) but I don't know where to find my "line" information?? to insert into these files to put on my flash USB for the final step of setting up.

I take it this is why I cant see any premium channels?

thanks in advance

The line would be the information sent by your provider !
This assumes you have purchased a line for the scrambled channels ?
If you have not then go to the section on the forum in general satellites and post a request in there.

Ahh, I purchased it from the link for the Zgemma boxes from here...... Does the line come with the box?

Thanks Kieron, this is all making my head spin just now but i'll get there.

So once I request a line (are there diff lines for uk?) I'm in Scotland. it said something about an N line?? what do you mean a test line?

and sorry to go on but, ive tried to follow the step 7 in the tutorial but cant open the ccam or newcamd file to insert any info??

cheers!!

Charlie

c11cha......once you have purchased a line then the cam importer part of wooshbuild will do this for you.
Be patient and read up ready for when that part arrives.

Thanks Kieron, this is all making my head spin just now but i'll get there.

So once I request a line (are there diff lines for uk?) I'm in Scotland. it said something about an N line?? what do you mean a test line?

and sorry to go on but, ive tried to follow the step 7 in the tutorial but cant open the ccam or newcamd file to insert any info??

cheers!!

Charlie
Just double click on the file and choose to open it with notepad on Windows...

Sent from my m8 using Tapatalk

Back