Wooshbuild alternative

phillskie

Hi all
I’m currently running a zgemma h2s with Wooshbuild and IPTV thru xc plugin. It keeps freezing on the vod movies etc. Can somebody recommend an alternative setup for a bit more reliability.

Your help is appreciated.

whoosh is just openatv with all the extras in to

you can go to the zgemma website and download openatv
flash it to the box

and if your only running iptv on it all you will need is xc plugin and an epg importer

Probably not. Issue is probably your provider or broadband issue.
Try a couple of test lines to rule out your provider.

Iptv is deep when it comes to problems

Get tests or test your sub on pc or so
See if it’s any better

You could disable timeshift, remove picons, uninstall bootlogoswapper and any other plugins you don't use or think may help. There are too many users without issues for it to be a WooshBuild issue to be honest and if you are using WooshBuild Infinity it is the smallest WooshBuild so far.

Using a pure openATV flash, as siilver said, you will get the fastest experience possible but again you will need to install xc plugin, epg importer and then any skin you want to use manually as well as change all settings manually.

You could disable timeshift, remove picons, uninstall bootlogoswapper and any other plugins you don't use or think may help. There are too many users without issues for it to be a WooshBuild issue to be honest and if you are using WooshBuild Infinity it is the smallest WooshBuild so far.

Using a pure openATV flash, as siilver said, you will get the fastest experience possible but again you will need to install xc plugin, epg importer and then any skin you want to use manually as well as change all settings manually.
Ah ok
Can you point me in the right direction for a tutorial of how to install skin and change settings manually, I can manage the rest with my limited knowledge.
Also if I go down the route of flashing to wooshbuild infinity how would I do that.

Thanks for all your help.

Back