Wooshbuild install help

newby

Hi I am trying to get the Wooshbuild (v4)install working in my Zgemma star h2 box.( VM cable ) No problems flashing it and putting the line in through usb ect but unable to get any channels at all .Everything is greyed out in EPG and the screen is blank. The line is there in usr/keys for sure as i ftp'ed . Have read and looked at so many guides,post but still cant get it to work . Any ideas or suggestions would be very much appreciated!
Thanks

Have you configured the tuner to dvb/c and if using cable you need to goto plugins/ download plugins/ system plugins/ download autobouquetsmaker/ restart the box

goto service searching/ ok on autobouquetsmaker. set provider to virgin uk/ add the net id

now scan and restart mgcam, job done

Hi garyth, Thank you for your suggestions but unfortunately it still wont work. Did everything as you suggested with a clean install,but still no joy. I am getting a message when tryin to watch a channel (which are still greyed out) "Getting Events Error Invalid null reference in method iservicehandler ptr-p argument 2 of type eservice refrance cont".
Thank you

Thank you Wooshbuild. I wandered why all the tutorial i was looking at were on Sat networks. I have reflashed it with v5 now and I followed the guide on your link, but having problems removing E2 ABM. I have put a post in there so hopefully i will find a way to do it
Thanks again

Hi Got to the point of putting everything onto my USB & plugging it into the zgemma but the FLSH isn't showing?

Which either means the zgemma folder isn't the main folder on the USB stick or your USB is not being seen by the box.

Taken from instructions:

Copy the zgemma folder and it's entire contents from the basebuild folder on your desktop to the USB stick

Very IMPORTANT: The contents of the usb stick should now contain:

A zgemma folder
----------- Inside that is a folder called h3 or sh1
--------------------- Inside that folder are 4 or 5 files

Yeah all of the files are in there! The USB is being recognised by the box as when I go into storage devices it is showing there.

Back