WooshBuild Question & Answers thread - (Take 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Can someone talk me through a region change please. Have changed region run a crosspeg download run a scan etc still shows meridan in auto boquets.
ta

Green > WB Config > Local TV Region Selection > your desired region > Green > Yellow.

Then run the Cross EPG Downloader

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hmm. Try Green > AB E2 > Menu > Local Area Selection (use arrow keys to select desired region) > Green > Green.

Then run the CrossEPG Downloader.

Last edited:
And you have selected your own country? If so there is no reason why it won't work as per both ways Bigdrinks gave you.

What region are you trying to select please so I can test too.

trying to get it on to thames valley. All the settings are set to thames valley but it just won't change over for some reason. trouble with meridian is bbc keeps going off saying can't transmit hd in your area. Had it set to thames valley when it was on vix no problem. box was a flebay pre set one so flashed it to woosh all working fine except can't get it to tune off of meridian for some reason??

Tested and gave the same Issue - looking into it now. Thanks for finding it.

Please use London/Thames for the time being while we look into this further. There are a number of regions which are failing to work. You found one of them.

Last edited:
ive been trying to sort ITV wales HD as chanel 103.

i have auto bouqutes set as HTV wales, swap SD for HD

(i have altered the custom swap file to sort BBC1 waqles HD & BBC2 in HD correct chanels, works fine)

i can locate the chanel HTV Wales HD when i press TV and scroll down, but it doesnt have a channel number? just the name HTV wales HD?

when i then go to show chanel number in info bar it gives me a number of 1021, yet when i try to enter this in the swap file it just replaced with chanel 4567 sky news?

is there a way i can have HTV wales HD as chanel 103?

im stuck with it on HTV central west HD :/

hi folks,

Unusual one for me. I set this up last night on a friends box and I used the rep of Ireland bouquet which means it should list as

Rte 1
Rte 2
TV3

ETC

But its listing as

RTE 1
Channel 4
tv 3

I know its something I'm selecting wrong on the bouquet because when I select northern Ireland bouquet its fine.

Anyone any ideas how exactly the bouquet should be - thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back