Wooshbuild recording

mrblue

I only want to record satellite channels but having issues, series link record is different to what I’m used to on openvix, I set eastenders to series link but unlike openvix it didn’t take me to a config page to unticked the box that says it’s only on a weeknight Monday for example.

Recording are not taking place as normal

This is terrible, Eastenders? - on purpose?
have you got wooshbuild infinity installed and using openatv6.2?
have you got usb initialised?
you haven't said what box?
why are you using iptv to record eastenders when it's on : freeview, Feesat, normal sat, normal cable

This is terrible, Eastenders? - on purpose?
have you got wooshbuild infinity installed and using openatv6.2?
have you got usb initialised?
you haven't said what box?
why are you using iptv to record eastenders when it's on : freeview, Feesat, normal sat, normal cable

There is no mention of iptv in the OP's posting.
They are trying to record satellite channels.

He posted in iptv discussions and support so what would you automatically think?

Maybe the bit at the start of the post " I only want to record satellite channels" was what i automatically was thinking the OP was wanting help with.
There is no mention of OP wanting to record iptv channels and no mention that the OP wants to record satellite channels that are being received by an iptv sub.

until he tells us exactly how he's recieving BBC1, we can safely assume he's using iptv as he posted in iptv section and his previous posts indicate he's using iptv, which, if it's not multiroom, won't allow recording, and even if it is, it's still dictated by the provider whether you can record it or not

Sorry for posting in the wrong section. Could a mod please move thread.

I’m running zgemma, 6.2 with woosh. Trying to series link on satellite. Recording works fine but series link is different to what it’s like on openvix. It’s clear something must be adjusted

Back