Wooshbuild Support Thread

only if you do software updates before you put version 7.002 on/ after you have reflashed to 7.002 you can then do software updates
Dont know if I did it correctly as it says I am on W.B 6.002??? I saved settings, then downloaded from the W.B d/l section and reflashed, tried to restore setting but my IPTV stuff did not save, no probs just did it again so away to check now. Busy this evening so not much time to check everything, will try and update at the weekend. Thanks again for the advice. :)

Dont know if I did it correctly as it says I am on W.B 6.002??? I saved settings, then downloaded from the W.B d/l section and reflashed, tried to restore setting but my IPTV stuff did not save, no probs just did it again so away to check now. Busy this evening so not much time to check everything, will try and update at the weekend. Thanks again for the advice. :)
you should be on 7.002 don't don't do software updates until 7.002 is flashed or the box will get stuck in boot mode and you will have to do a new install then from usb

Woosh are there any tweaks I can do to a Zgemma h2s to get faster speeds when using a VPN?
Im hardwired and I get 60 Mbps when not using one but as soon as I connect the VPN the speeds drop to between 3 & 8 Mbps depending on what server I'm connected too.
I've tried Digibit, PIA and Ipvanish all with the same result.

I get faster speeds on my tablet when connected to VPN over WiFi than I do on my hardwired Zgemma, I've even tried on my phone using data and that gives me faster speeds.

must be due to the engima2 os why the speeds are low. i get around 15mb dl with vpn and 77mb without. but all u need is 10mb for iptv i havnt had a glich when useing a vpn in the past week.

Just updated VPN and set it up again. Even though it turns green and says VPN connected my IP address has not changed from my actual provider?

And tips on how to get it connected to VPN?

Edit: solved. I changed to another country and it worked. Original county must have been down.

Last edited:
All we can do from a WooshBuild point of view is try it on our own boxes. What VPN servers are running, not running or are slow is down to the VPN provider.

You don't say which provider or which country you have tried.

As I say though, all we can do as far as myself or Makido can do is try the same as you and if it works it works. If one server doesn't work we will try another. Other users will be able to do the same to help.

hi im currently on v4 went to v7 via the online setting and its only showing v5 any ideas how i get round it please

Just installed the updated easy vpn adder and it seems to be working great.
Excellent work and I really appreciate the time and effort.
Only slight issue is that on digibit. The servers are not in order like they were in the last version. They just appear to be in random order.
Not a massive problem! Just a bit frustrating that's all.

With regards to digibit VPN I can connect the same server to my box and my phone using the app.

Run a speed test on the box 7mbps
Run a speed test on my phone 30mbps
Run a speed test without VPN and it's 60mbps on both.

Something is slowing it down on the box considerably.

hi im currently on v4 went to v7 via the online setting and its only showing v5 any ideas how i get round it please
backup/settings then blue button/on right of screen it says/flash online/local press that and when updates show have a look at bottom of page to see if you have to press red or green and see if 7.002 is available

Try doing software updates which should update the wb-config app and then update to wb v7.002 via the wb-config app

backup/settings then blue button/on right of screen it says/flash online/local press that and when updates show have a look at bottom of page to see if you have to press red or green and see if 7.002 is available
its just got green flash

Just installed the updated easy vpn adder and it seems to be working great.
Excellent work and I really appreciate the time and effort.
Only slight issue is that on digibit. The servers are not in order like they were in the last version. They just appear to be in random order.
Not a massive problem! Just a bit frustrating that's all.
It’s the same for IPVanish it is quite annoying tbh Ive got a few servers I normally use bit finding it impossible to find them in 900+ servers

Back